Not In This Lifetime DVD/Blu Ray rumor thread

There isn't any official news on a DVD/Blu Ray release from this tour yet.

However, we also don't have a thread specifically for rumors on this front, so I'll change the thread title so this can become the official rumor thread for an NITL live release.

• Like 2

But in the end it is pretty much confirmed that we get a DVD at some point. Because of the filming, etc ... so its just a waiting game now ...

I hope when they put one out, that it doesnt contain only the Concert, hope they have nice extras too, like interviews, backstage stuff, etc ...

i would like to see a blu ray about the Troubadour Show in 2016. This is History! and i want to have it -.-

and of course a concert from the US Summer Tour. I want L.A. because of the hot GN'R fans in the first row

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RooSaa said:

But in the end it is pretty much confirmed that we get a DVD at some point. Because of the filming, etc ... so its just a waiting game now ...

I hope when they put one out, that it doesnt contain only the Concert, hope they have nice extras too, like interviews, backstage stuff, etc ...

That really doesn't mean anything - nothing is really "confirmed" until the band announces a release date. Hell, sometimes bands will even announce onstage they're filming a show for release, and nothing comes of it.

9 hours ago, RooSaa said:

No, it's not confirmed.  There are plenty of pro-shot shows for all bands where nothing comes of it.

37 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

I was watching Showtime last weekend when a preview came on for this. I damn near shit myself. I had no idea they were gonna broadcast this. I know what I'm doing Friday 9/16...

• Like 1