Tracii Guns' thoughts on GNR Reunion

6 minutes ago, Tiffani said:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tracii-guns-on-guns-n-roses-reunion-i-think-its-the-greatest-thing-there-could-be-for-rock-and-roll-right-now/

Not to derail the interview but what struck me the most was Tracii saying that Axl was badmouthing him on Tracii's MySpace page recently. Really? People still use MySpace?? Lol.

In context, that is referring to a 2007 interview with Tracii.  Further, this comes up literally everytime BlabberMouth posts an article involving Tracii.  Finally, I think it's been proven in the past that it wasn't Axl trashing him on his page, it was a fake or imposter.  Veterans can elaborate on that.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

In context, that is referring to a 2007 interview with Tracii.  Further, this comes up literally everytime BlabberMouth posts an article involving Tracii.  Finally, I think it's been proven in the past that it wasn't Axl trashing him on his page, it was a fake or imposter.  Veterans can elaborate on that.  

2007? One would think this is all new by reading the interview. Anything for  a lil sensationalism, eh? 

46 minutes ago, Tiffani said:

2007? One would think this is all new by reading the interview. Anything for  a lil sensationalism, eh? 

No it even says in the graph before the one with the quote about Axl and MySpace that this is from a 2007 interview.  

Tracii has bad mouthed Axl plenty in the past and has said some questionably inaccurate stuff along the lines of "the reason they don't reunite is because the money isn't there" blah blah blah...

Normally I've never been a huge tracii guns fan, he always came off to me as bitter and jealous because GNR took off without him but I really applaud him here. Certainly won my respect back and I'm glad he has a positive outlook on things. On a side note, if he were to join GNR on stage.. Now THAT would be mind blowing! Maybe not as mind blowing if the appetite 5 got on stage but, it would be awesome

Okay, who can give me more details about Axl trolling people on MySpace in 2007 ??

I find the idea hilarious, but don't know whether to believe that or not.

I guess the question is "Is Tracii dumb enough to think an Axl impersonator on MySpace is actually Axl?" :lol:

Or was it really Axl who had nothing better to do with his time than to hang out on MySpace.

12 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Tracii has bad mouthed Axl plenty in the past and has said some questionably inaccurate stuff along the lines of "the reason they don't reunite is because the money isn't there" blah blah blah...

Normally I've never been a huge tracii guns fan, he always came off to me as bitter and jealous because GNR took off without him but I really applaud him here. Certainly won my respect back and I'm glad he has a positive outlook on things. On a side note, if he were to join GNR on stage.. Now THAT would be mind blowing! Maybe not as mind blowing if the appetite 5 got on stage but, it would be awesome

You know what will be more mind blowing? If Ole Beich joined them on stage.

4 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Nyaaaahh, who gives a shit what this knackered old minge thinks anyway.  Get a fuckin' life and stop trading off something you did 500 fuckin' years ago that you didn't achieve shit with anyway.

LOL. I thought the part about GN'R having more bite had he remained to be a part of the band was quite rich. Sure GN'R has their share of sap but he makes it seem like they were on par with White Lion. I believe that statement was pretty disingenuous on his part. I love L.A. Guns, particularly the Phil Lewis version of the band but neither incarnation was ever Motorhead, as far as plain balls out RN'R. 

28 minutes ago, Tiffani said:

LOL. I thought the part about GN'R having more bite had he remained to be a part of the band was quite rich. Sure GN'R has their share of sap but he makes it seem like they were on par with White Lion. I believe that statement was pretty disingenuous on his part. I love L.A. Guns, particularly the Phil Lewis version of the band but neither incarnation was ever Motorhead, as far as plain balls out RN'R. 

So basically, with him GnR would've been one dimensional.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Nyaaaahh, who gives a shit what this knackered old minge thinks anyway.  Get a fuckin' life and stop trading off something you did 500 fuckin' years ago that you didn't achieve shit with anyway.

Knackered old minge! ?

23 hours ago, Tiffani said:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tracii-guns-on-guns-n-roses-reunion-i-think-its-the-greatest-thing-there-could-be-for-rock-and-roll-right-now/

Not to derail the interview but what struck me the most was Tracii saying that Axl was badmouthing him on Tracii's MySpace page recently. Really? People still use MySpace?? Lol.

Edited by jmapelian

7 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

There wouldn't have been GN'R as we know it had he stayed in the band...there wouldn't of been Slash for starters.

At best they would have achieved similar success as Motley Crue, Poison, Warrant, etc...and would have been labeled a typical 80's glam/hair metal band..

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Well, I think listening to Hollywood Rose's version of Anything Goes is a great demonstration of how important Slash and Steven were to GNR's sound. That version sounds extremely boring to me, except for Axl's insane vocals, and the guitar solo is pretty uninspired, IMO. 

I think Tracii's cool and did some good things with LA Guns but Slash is in a different league and his inclusion made everything better, just as it did his return.

• Like 3