Appetite for Democracy 3D

After a couple of years after its release how many of you have got to see the 3D version. I just bought a 3D TV myself and it's the first thing I watched on it. And WOW it was cool as f@$k. They did a phenomenal job on this 3D. For comparison I watched Batman vs Superman 3D, and this little concert video blew it off the map. Very well done Rockfuel. Although it was strange to see Bumblefoot, Ashba, and Stinson after seeing Slash and Duff on tour this year. 

13 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

After a couple of years after its release how many of you have got to see the 3D version. I just bought a 3D TV myself and it's the first thing I watched on it. And WOW it was cool as f@$k. They did a phenomenal job on this 3D. For comparison I watched Batman vs Superman 3D, and this little concert video blew it off the map. Very well done Rockfuel. Although it was strange to see Bumblefoot, Ashba, and Stinson after seeing Slash and Duff on tour this year. 

The quality of the 3D video is the only thing good about the whole thing IMO.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've never seen it. I have lots of cringeworthy moments from Axl's band already burned into memory. I do not want to add another, so I'm never going to watch this DVD. Not even in 3D.

Don't watch it.

It was really :vomit:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Don't watch it.

It was really :vomit:

I was so thoughoughly embarrassed by it. It's just so, so, SO bad. You have an officially released concert where one guitarists and the lead singer of the band are openly laughing at another guitarist while he's playing. That's far from the only bad thing about it, but it kind of wraps up how bad it is in one bullet point.

Having said that, the OP does have a point in saying that the 3D itself is really good. I don't have a 3D TV anymore but when I did, that was one of two things I tested on it. The 3D was WAYYYYYY better on the A4D disc than the other movie I tried; Alice In Wonderland.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I was so thoughoughly embarrassed by it. It's just so, so, SO bad. You have an officially released concert where one guitarists and the lead singer of the band are openly laughing at another guitarist while he's playing. That's far from the only bad thing about it, but it kind of wraps up how bad it is in one bullet point.

Having said that, the OP does have a point in saying that the 3D itself is really good. I don't have a 3D TV anymore but when I did, that was one of two things I tested on it. The 3D was WAYYYYYY better on the A4D disc than the other movie I tried; Alice In Wonderland.

I have the mp3's of a few songs from that show on my I Pod, I like The Blues, so I really like that from the show and I do listen to it. I wish it had TWAT and Madagascar too. But in a way its good it din't have TWAT cause Axl's voice was really not good that time. The 2014 vegas show would have been a better option.

Visually the 2D version was really not good, I don't own a 3D TV, so I don't think so I will be able to ever watch it lol, But IF in the future I tend to own one, then I will give it a try. 

Edited by Slash787

have the 3d blu ray and 3d tv but have to say i didnt notice much effects in the show tbh. It could of been just me. 3d is very good for Animated movies i think 

theres a guy on youtube whos channel is called 3dn3d and there pretty good 

When u think about the Chin Dem GNR we have to think to ourselves did we really spend money to see these guys ??? lol 

As I said, it sort of epitomises everything that was bad about the 2011 -14 era, i.e. extreme tackiness, dancing go-go girls, Ashba and the Hogan ears, levitating pianos, misfiring Axl, ūber casual audience - and places it before you in one tidy package. 3D? Does diarrhea look better in 3D?

• Like 1

I got to see the London 2012 pro-shot first, and it was basically the same show - setlist, band, Axl's form... So not that excited about this DVD. They should have released those 2010 shows they were filming in South America. 

"Living The Dream" during Patience.

Also,

10958699_10204652555827064_8537952909458680672_o

Appetite For Democracy 3D wins award for best 3D music entertainment feature

At yesterday’s sixth annual International 3D & Advanced Imaging Society Awards, which took place at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, CA, Guns N’ Roses’ Appetite For Democracy 3D won in the category of best 3D music entertainment feature.

In the category of best 3D music entertainment feature, rock band Guns N’ Roses won for its 3D concert movie Guns N’ Roses: Appetite For Democracy (Rock Fuel Media).