Axl's voice coach

1 hour ago, MrSoftie said:

He was Axl's vocal coach in the 90s. The man is a God amongst vocal coaches. 

Oh thanks.  Did Axl use him in the Nu days too?  Just curious as to best explain the Mickey years and now we have the UYI voice back.  Wasn't sue if this was something new (the coach) o not.

2 hours ago, Original said:

Oh thanks.  Did Axl use him in the Nu days too?  Just curious as to best explain the Mickey years and now we have the UYI voice back.  Wasn't sue if this was something new (the coach) o not.

I don't believe so. Remember in that Chinese Exchange interview Axl said he brought his vocal coach on this tour (ACDC) that he hadn't worked with in 20 years

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

I don't believe so. Remember in that Chinese Exchange interview Axl said he brought his vocal coach on this tour (ACDC) that he hadn't worked with in 20 years

Yup. The only one he mentioned in the Nu days was Baz's coach who helped him in 06.

7 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Man, getting his coach back was a great idea! Axl is killing it this year imo. He hasn't had a bad show, and that's fucking awesome

Are we crazy to say this may be Axl Roses greatest year ever?  And he's gotta arguably be the biggest singer of the year (for his genre).   It's all so surreal.  

Considering the only drama this year has been the Kimmel cancel, Axl trying to get the rights to his fat pic, and Beta not understanding social media cupcakes....this might be Axl's best year. He's gained so much by just being drama free and making it happen in two bands. Who would have guessed? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think Axl has been working again with him not only for this ACDC tour. I believe he got Ron back for the GNR tour. Just check this tweet, its from April 2015: 

• Like 1