New HBO show Westworld

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Watched episode 7, wow man that ending was something amazing. 

Yeah, just watched last week's last night. I was surprised and really not about the reveal at the end. Anthony Hopkins' character is like a crazy genius.

This show keeps surprising you and I like that. Two more shows to go until the finale. I hope it comes back next year. It's different and that's a good thing.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 2:03 PM, MrPoe said:

Wow, is no one here watching this show anymore? It gets better with each passing episode.

I'm watching it. I love the surprises each week. It's slow sometimes but then it saps you!

I think it's a great show. Different from anything out there. It makes you think and I like that.

Love Thadie Newton. She's pretty and cool.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, alfierose said:

I love this show, it's very well executed. It requires a hell of a lot of concentration though, I read the subreddit afterwards and I have always missed a ton of subtle clues. :lol:

Yeah, you really have to watch it without any distractions because it moves slowly but then you get a punch in the face when something is revealed.

I wonder if it'll be back next year? Last episode is Sunday night.

did anyone catch the old cowboy in black a few weeks back when Bernard was in that room looking for something on the computer? I saw him in the background. thought that was cool.

He was played by Yul Brenner in the original Westworld. I thought it was a cool way to show something from their past.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

10 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, you really have to watch it without any distractions because it moves slowly but then you get a punch in the face when something is revealed.

I wonder if it'll be back next year? Last episode is Sunday night.

did anyone catch the old cowboy in black a few weeks back when Bernard was in that room looking for something on the computer? I saw him in the background. thought that was cool.

He was played by Yul Brenner in the original Westworld. I thought it was a cool way to show something from their past.

I did spot that one, I had to watch the scene twice though to be sure.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 1:12 AM, alfierose said:

I did spot that one, I had to watch the scene twice though to be sure.

I Know at first I wasn't sure then I looked behind in the dark and saw it. I thought that was very cool to add that since that host was one of the first to be made and to acknowledge it was good.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 3:57 AM, Silverburst80 said:

I really like it, i haven't got a fucking clue whats going on but i really like the show.

ha ha Yeah, sometimes I wonder myself. Sunday's episode revealed a lot of secrets, but still left stuff unanswered too.

I can't wait to see what Thadie Newton's character is going to do next? She's excellent.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 2:08 PM, username said:

They said they had a story plotted out for 4 seasons. I REALLY hope they'll get to do that! 

WEll, it's HBO and they usually keep their shows for a bit. This show is so good and different, so I'm sure it'll stay on for 4 seasons.

I will be thinking about the finale until this show comes back. So many possibilities that could happen next season.