25 Years ago Izzy played his last show with Guns N' Roses

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Its been 25 years, I was not even born then, his last show was at the Wembley Stadium, he did join the band for a few shows in 93' as Gilby had injured his hand. 

Hope to see Izzy back in his band.

Over the years Izzy has released some really good music, listen to Gotta Say and Sweet Caress if you haven't heard. 

He has done Avocado farming and I assume a course in Photoshop also lol 

Again hope to see him back on stage with his old buddies. 

guns_n_roses_01.jpg

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/izzy-stradlin-last-guns-n-roses-show/

Except when he filled in for Gilby for a number of full shows of the 1993 tour while Gilby was injured. And the numerous guest spots in 2006/2007. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

Cool.

But now it's FORTUS TIME.

Please, move on and show some respect to Richard.

You're right in a way, but you're gonna get burned around here for posting that.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I would have never thought that Frank would be a better fit for the band than Fortus but now that the tour is over, that is how I see it.

Izzy>Gilby>Fortus

I have thought this for some time. I don't mind Frank tbh, no one's going to fit as good as Steven, he'll do. With Izzy's position it could be much better. I never thought I'd even care much if Gilby came back, but he and Frank would be a good line-up going forward.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 1

Izzy doesn't seem to have the interest in learning anything outside of what he did with gnr and therefore he will never be a full time member of the band again and will never expect to get paid what the other guys make. 

Izzy is like 96 Slash to Axl now, not interested in anything new or working hard so why bother. 

Im sure guest appearances were talked about but sounds like business got in the way of friends getting back together.

oh well thank you for the incredible music over the years Mr. Stradlin, you were a huge puzzle piece in gnr and not sure you could ever be fully replaced. Hope to see you with the guys again soon. 

• Like 2

Would really like a statement from either camp on the whole Izzy situation.

I can not fathom why he made the effort to join Twitter regarding his participation  in the April shows, then goes no further.

He does not come over as the type to conform to a gag order, if one was slapped on him especially if it is (rumoured) because of a money issue.

Perhaps he will join the band at destinations he would like to visit, he spoke in 2008 about touring in Argentina, so maybe South America. 

:shrugs: Expected his third song to drop in August but it's not happened, maybe it's harvest time in the advacado world?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Would really like a statement from either camp on the whole Izzy situation.

I can not fathom why he made the effort to join Twitter regarding his participation  in the April shows, then goes no further.

He does not come over as the type to conform to a gag order, if one was slapped on him especially if it is (rumoured) because of a money issue.

Perhaps he will join the band at destinations he would like to visit, he spoke in 2008 about touring in Argentina, so maybe South America. 

:shrugs: Expected his third song to drop in August but it's not happened, maybe it's harvest time in the advacado world?

He's releasing another ? Haven't heard of this, where is it from, his twitter ?

28 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He's releasing another ? Haven't heard of this, where is it from, his twitter ?

Yep, sometime ago he said he had three songs in the works. Don't know if it's still on his Twitter, for some odd reason he deletes a lot of his tweets?