Multiple GNR leaks???

So, this dude is apparently an LA producer. His instagram accounts are filled with may or may not be GRN leaks - lots of tiny snippets, many tagged as GNR, Axl or Slash. Voice ranges from very Axl like to somewhat Axlish, but who knows with technology and effetcs. Guitar parts are very Slashish.

https://www.instagram.com/stephenchesneymusic/

Who knows, maybe someone can confirm it.

EDIT: to make it clear, GNR Italy page that first posted and speculated that those could be leaks.

Edited by Pedrolg
  • Like 2

Damn the cold heart breaker one is actually so good I wish it was real. But I'm thinking this guy is working on some kind of project of releasing gnr soundalike songs for people.

No way would an actual production member from their new album just leak something with his name attached like that.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

Actually upon further thought I am not sure these are fake. What leads me to believe that is, Michael Starr, singer of steel panther, is good friends with this guy. And Michael commented on the first one posted, saying Axl rules. So he would know if his friend is working with GNR right now. Fucking weird.

These might actually be the first real leaks and we just wouldn't really know. I thought the guy sounded nothing like Axl on the first clip for the first few seconds, but then I remembered what Axls voice sounded like on Oh My God. We don't know what axls voice would sound like in a studio setting these days, and this could very well be it.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown