Met Axl Rose last night!!!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, SEANAXL21 said:

by the fence by his tour bus he walking out from the show with Fernando and Beta they are very nice I just called his name and asked him for an autograph he was very cool met him at the AC/DC concert in Ft Lauderdale FL also got a picture with him what a great night I have been trying for years!!!!!!!!!

First, a BIG thank-you for streaming the show. You rock!!!! and 2nd, damn you are soooo lucky. I am glad that you finally got to meet the elusive Axl! :) Awesome.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SEANAXL21 said:

by the fence by his tour bus he walking out from the show with Fernando and Beta they are very nice I just called his name and asked him for an autograph he was very cool met him at the AC/DC concert in Ft Lauderdale FL also got a picture with him what a great night I have been trying for years!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Sean,:headbang: . You obtain a half smile from Axl!!!!

Was the tour bus? :o , I hope it wasn´t full of models, inside :lol:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

First, a BIG thank-you for streaming the show. You rock!!!! and 2nd, damn you are soooo lucky. I am glad that you finally got to meet the elusive Axl! :) Awesome.

No problem glad you enjoyed it it was a GREAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Amazing!!! If I saw him walking to his bus I think I would probably clam up and not have the balls to call his name, (though I would want to). I'd just be standing there, staring at him like a weirdo lol. Glad you got some face time. This is a memory for life! 

• Like 1