02/11/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So is this the real Slash then?

I also thought of this!

If not then that was a really freaky coincidence, he hasn't posted anything at all before this, joined i April of last year, has Slash's signature smiley as a username and posted:

3 hours ago, iiii]; )' said:

By the Sword fuckers iiii]; )'

A couple of hours before Slash joins Wolfmother for the first time since 2009 to play that very song! And to Wolfmother has only played this song live a total of 5 times (1 with Slash) but they have however opened for GN'R on a number of dates on the NITL-Tour.

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 2

Just now, youngswedishvinyl said:

I thought also thought of this!

If not then that was a really freaky coincidence, he hasn't posted anything at all, joined i April of last year, has Slash's signature smiley as a username and post:

A couple of hours before Slash joins Wolfmother for the first time since 2009 to play that very song! And to Wolfmother has only played this song live a total of 5 times (1 with Slash) but they have however opened for GN'R on a number of dates on the NITL-Tour.

I've seen him logged in a few times and thought someone had come up with an amusing username.

Now I'm convinced it's him. 

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've seen him logged in a few times and thought someone had come up with an amusing username.

Now I'm convinced it's him. 

Must be him, yes. Welcome to the forum, Slash. Hope you don't mind about many of our discussions here. But after all, we're just fans...