02/11/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl hates Australia. 2013 he showed up sounding terrible then returns to the states in form sounding way better...idk why he does the things he does. Maybe Slash can tell us 

yeah I remember, that wasn't great lol

Edited by Silent Jay

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl hates Australia. 2013 he showed up sounding terrible then returns to the states in form sounding way better...idk why he does the things he does. Maybe Slash can tell us 

In 2013 he sounded horrible everywhere. Cut that crap about Axl hating Australia :no:

• Like 1

I don't see the reason to complain? he was sounding awesome first half of the show and he's not doing bad now... And the man is a human being and his way of singing is not easy, he probably does the best he can to maintain his voice for the rest of the tour and to give a good show... enough already with the Axl Mickey bullshit

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

WTF... lol. Is this true? Maybe he is just sick. Or maybe he dislikes kangaroos?

1 minute ago, tifalucis said:

What I mean was vloors stream stopped during godfather and usually it follows by SCOM and I couldn't watch it -_-

Whew. Thought you meant the sacrificed SCOM for Nice Boys. lol

2 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

I don't see the reason to complain? he was sounding awesome first half of the show and he's not doing bad now... And the man is a human being and his way of singing is not easy, he probably does the best he can to maintain his voice for the rest of the tour and to give a good show... enough already with the Axl Mickey bullshit

He's fine, long tour to go. No big deal. 

10 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Angus was definitely there tonight. Thought it was from last night too Bc the connection was so good but then Axl sounded worse and Slash had on a black shirt tonight instead of the white one he wore last night. Axl came out without the jacket but yes Angus definitely was there for night 2

To be fair Axl went full Mickey. We cant and should never excuse that unless they play CITR. 

Ok thanks for that. The stream cut off so I missed him tonight. Good having both on stage.