02/11/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I finally got my photo with Axl about an hour ago. I know it's a bit of a cock tease but I'll post it and the story within the next day or so. If anyone will understand how much this meant to me it's hardcore fans like you. I only had to fly around the world to get it!

Nice...can't wait to hear about it and see the pic! :)

• Like 2

Who is the one that always posts youtube videos stating (PHENOMINAL VOCALS) all the time whether they are good or not. Total clickbait and often misleading. My buddy from work actually forwarded me one of these last week because he clicked on it and they were awful. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I finally got my photo with Axl about an hour ago. I know it's a bit of a cock tease but I'll post it and the story within the next day or so. If anyone will understand how much this meant to me it's hardcore fans like you. I only had to fly around the world to get it! It's 5AM here and it still feels like 100 degrees.

That is great. Lucky you. Wish I could afford to be able to do that.;)

9 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Who is the one that always posts youtube videos stating (PHENOMINAL VOCALS) all the time whether they are good or not. Total clickbait and often misleading. My buddy from work actually forwarded me one of these last week because he clicked on it and they were awful. 

Yeah, he takes the videos and re-uploads them (without crediting the original uploaders) adding "Phenomenal Axl vocals" for clickbait.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

Yeah, he takes the videos (without crediting the original uploaders) and re-uploads them adding "Phenomenal Axl vocals" for clickbait.

It's fucking stupid. Just makes Axl look bad at times. Someone should report that tool.

My ex gf actually sent me one of these last week. She was like wow I didn't realize how great Axl sounds. It was a pretty mediocre at best. She doesn't have a clue about Guns and was just trying to earn cool points by sharing because she knows I'm a GnR freak.. I know her and it was obvious she was just going by the title. But people that have a clue are like wtf is this???

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

It's fucking stupid. Just makes Axl look bad at times. Someone should report that tool.

My ex gf actually sent me one of these last week. She was like wow I didn't realize how great Axl sounds. It was a pretty mediocre at best. She doesn't have a clue about Guns and was just trying to earn cool points by sharing because she knows I'm a GnR freak.. I know her and it was obvious she was just going by the title. But people that have a clue are like wtf is this???

Lol, the guy has no idea what a misleading or exaggerated title on a video can do.

I think he did the same under another account which was reported and deleted but he made a new one.

Edited by Blackstar

25 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, he takes the videos and re-uploads them (without crediting the original uploaders) adding "Phenomenal Axl vocals" for clickbait.

Yup, as does "World" and quite a few uploaders at the moment. And they won't be stopped because only the content creators can report them for stealing videos, and for whatever reason they haven't. Same as those fake live stream videos, I usually report a few when I see them but eh, YouTube's just full of that shit.