NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

John Bon Jovi is a brilliant musician. And I say that not liking anything he has released in twenty years. Why is he brilliant? Because he is a machine who is extremely fan friendly. He puts out an album every few years. Has successful tours with no hiccups. Does interviews to promote the album and tours. And has been successfully doing that for 30 years. No late starts, no riots, no disappearing for years at a time, etc. One album for your fans in the last 25 years isn't brilliant, IMO.

That makes him a brilliant professional and business man, brilliant musician is always subjective. Some people love the albums he's put out in the last 15 years, and some, like me, think he hasn't released a relevant album since the 90s. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rendestroi95 said:

This works, obrigada :) 

Thing is I was so excited because I have Globo on my cable TV, but I never watch it. Today I went there but it turns out it's Globo Premium and they are broadcasting BR Day all day and Faustão, Jô and Fantástico from last week. Guess next week I'll finally can watch it with better quality on my TV :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

This works, obrigada :) 

Thing is I was so excited because I have Globo on my cable TV, but I never watch it. Today I went there but it turns out it's Globo Premium and they are broadcasting BR Day all day and Faustão, Jô and Fantástico from last week. Guess next week I'll finally can watch it with better quality on my TV :P

Let us know on this part of the world ???? the highlights, would you? 

2 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

this is a strange show for the first interview....

It makes no sense at all, that's why I think they're doing it only to promote the shows here in Brazil.

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 1