NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

They just announced the interview that's coming later. They say it was the most anticipated reunion and that for the first time two of the original members would sit down for an interview.

Ok, I just hope show won't be like 2 hours and at the end we will get 5 minutes of Axl and Duff promoting SA tour.:max:

1 minute ago, liers said:

Only GnR fans would stay up all night to watch an entire show broadcast in another country in another language for the slight hope that something interesting is said in a short interview.

That's why we deserve those backstage passes more than the models :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

@emybdc  really the first interview with Duff and Axl in 20 years and Anitta is performing? I love this show :wow:

LOL!! It's a freak show, isn't it? I kinda like her tho, against my better judgement lol

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 1

Sit tight, guys, Fantastico is pretty random

They switch from a brain dead pregnant woman being kept alive for 2 months so the baby can live, to racism on a beach, to dolphins being saved, and now they're asking what would you do if you're in a car surrounded by fire :lol:

Edited by rendestroi95
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

They switch from a brain dead pregnant woman being kept alive for 2 months so the baby can live, to racism on a beach, to dolphins being saved, and now they're asking what would you do if you're on a car sorrounded by fire :lol:

Did I hear dolphins? Matt Sorum confirmed :lol::lol:

Edit: "Riot", the new fragance by Axl Rose

Edited by fanfzero
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The Making Off of Estranged right now! :rofl-lol:

Here's a screenshot I just took, I swear :P

tumblr_o807djjFiY1v41sjao1_500.gif

1 minute ago, rendestroi95 said:

They switch from a brain dead pregnant woman being kept alive for 2 months so the baby can live, to racism on a beach, to dolphins being saved, and now they're asking what would you do if you're on a car sorrounded by fire :lol:

All the drama is killing me, mostly this one about the 'You only get one chance'. As a journalism student this is really fascinating!! :wow: