NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

9 minutes ago, dgnr said:

So you can really visit here :) You know the city where they live? Next year I'm waiting for you for the European tour!

that is very sweet! i would love to visit, she lives in Aveiro is this by you?? that would be so much fun! :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

It's going to be funny when they announce a new album, Axl explains how he made up with Slash, and how he's dating Erin Everly again...all on this circus haha

And we won't be able to hear it with the bloody overdubbing!!

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

It's going to be funny when they announce a new album, Axl explains how he made up with Slash, and how he's dating Erin Everly again...all on this circus haha

and Axl's re-enlisting his secret weapon for the new album, Paul Tobias :axl:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

I agree on most of what you say here and i consider Axl as my favorite singer of all time too, but don't you think he right now is building on his legacy and being the most incredible frontman of all time with AC/DC and Guns N' Roses now? making such a high profile comeback on age 54 re-proving himself isn't something many have done before him like this. I think This period of time for Axl will go into the Rock history books and if Rolling Stone or something would make a new top whatever frontmen of all time in 5 years or so Axl would be top 3 i think :)

Edit: With what his happening now he is catching up on all the missed years you mentioned in my opinion especially if a new GN'R album will see the light of the day and eventually maybe an album with Angus and co or something.

Oh most definitely. 

Right now Axl is the clear MVP of the music world in 2016. 

What Axl is doing right now has never been done before (as far as I know).  Front two Hall of Fame bands on tour in the same year? And for both tours to be HUGE successes? It's unbelievable. 

The real key is how he follows it up. Another year of non-stop touring with GnR, just continuing the nostalgic tour and milking it for all the big bucks they can?

Or will 2017-2018 be the year he decides to share music with his fans? 

If GnR released a new album in 2017 and Axl released the "best of the rest" of the CD songs say on an EP or made them available on ITunes? Now we are talking A territory. 

And holy cow. Imagine also releasing an AC/DC album with Axl on vocals? That would just be mind blowing. 

Axl is definitely reastablishing himself as the most important singer in rock music right now. 

He could absolutely seal the deal and squash a lot of that negativity that built up over the last 20 years if he simply opened up the vault and shared some of that stuff with the fans. New music, old video footage, old pro shot concerts. Millions of fans would kill for those things!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Apollo said:

Oh most definitely. 

Right now Axl is the clear MVP of the music world in 2016. 

What Axl is doing right now has never been done before (as far as I know).  Front two Hall of Fame bands on tour in the same year? And for both tours to be HUGE successes? It's unbelievable. 

The real key is how he follows it up. Another year of non-stop touring with GnR, just continuing the nostalgic tour and milking it for all the big bucks they can?

Or will 2017-2018 be the year he decides to share music with his fans? 

If GnR released a new album in 2017 and Axl released the "best of the rest" of the CD songs say on an EP or made them available on ITunes? Now we are talking A territory. 

And holy cow. Imagine also releasing an AC/DC album with Axl on vocals? That would just be mind blowing. 

Axl is definitely reastablishing himself as the most important singer in rock music right now. 

He could absolutely seal the deal and squash a lot of that negativity that built up over the last 20 years if he simply opened up the vault and shared some of that stuff with the fans. New music, old video footage, old pro shot concerts. Millions of fans would kill for those things!!!!!

He needs to keep the momentum up by following a year of successful touring with some releases. I hope Sluff keep him on the right track.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

He needs to keep the momentum up by following a year of successful touring with some releases. I hope Sluff keep him on the right track.

Exactly!!!!

Imagine getting a GnR album, CD2 and an Axl/ACDC album over the next year!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Now that would be something!! 

10 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that is very sweet! i would love to visit, she lives in Aveiro is this by you?? that would be so much fun! :)

oh Aveiro is so beautiful, it's like a small Venice, I love it there, it's just about 1 hour from my city. You should come, I'm sure you would enjoy it. Best thing is that Portugal is a small and cheap country so you really can go to almost every big city. Think about it ;)

• Like 1