Vicky Hamilton Tour | Virgin Lounge | YOUR QUESTIONS?

On 12/09/2016 at 10:56 PM, Lindy100 said:

No, I registered by phone when I first heard of the event, I think I was one of the first to register.  I called last week to check they still had me and my friend on the list (which they did) and asked if I should register online, but they said that wasn't necessary.  Do you think that's ok?

No, that's all good! First event went well, yesterday in Glasgow! 

• Like 1

On 13/09/2016 at 1:02 AM, SugarIsTheDevil said:

Sup theres a 50% chance ill be able to attend. How do I get in?

Follow the instructions on the link my friend...and just give them a call, they'll put your name down! It's free....
Come armed with good GNR questions, she was quite open yesterday, although nothing too deep about Axl, etc...
There will be Q & A time at the end, plus personal time to speak with her and get a signed book after that!

Great stories non-the-less! 

MYGNR 3.jpg

MYGNR.jpg

MYGNR 4.jpg

Tiffani

You're question was answered yesterday! :) Video will be out in a few weeks once it's all over!

• Like 1

How long do you think the GNR bandwagon last? Do you think they will need to release something to tour again after the Europe dates next year? Like the Motley Crue who had to say this was the last tour to help promote the tour?

Who were worst behaved  Motley & Guns?

Hello Gill!!!

tumblr_m2acwoNHej1r0q6ybo1_500.png

9 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Have you talked to steven about the reunion? Is he content with guest appearances?  How'd it happen?

Good question, but she will say something which will be blown out of proportion by many sites (Alt Nation) and it won't be good for Steven. 

Last year whenever they met Steven, the first thing they would have told him to keep his mouth shut and not talk to anyone regarding it.