What show is Axl's Speech between Mr. Brownstone and It's So Easy from on Live Era?

I know this is something that may not be worth creating a thread for but this has been driving me nuts for years and I feel like I need an answer...

From what show is Axl's speech/talk where he's asking the crowd to take a step back from on Live Era?
I have listened to tons of bootlegs over the years and I haven't found it yet... It isn't on the Wembley '91 show (where Brownstone is taken from) or the Paris show (where ISE is taken from) so from what show is it?
I even listened to the Donnington bootleg again (since there was quite a rough crowd that show) but it wasn't there either...

If anyone knows please let me know!
As I said before this may not be worth creating a thread for (but I didn't know where to ask it otherwise) so if the mods feel like locking it, do it! :) 

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

7 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Its Donington 88

where two people died in the audience. At least in my recollection

No it's not.

The full audience recording of that show is available, so that's out of the question.

And again, it's indoors and it's a 90's show.  99% sure it's Vegas.

• Like 1

I'm listen and watched almost every bootleg from 87 to 93 over the years.

I never found this speech

So my guess is, this speech is on a concert who was not recorded by the audience like Las Vegas or so

and his speaking voice is like 90s . I'm pretty sure

i never found the part where only Slash is singing during Dust N' Bones " Ya get out on your own... " Part . Mabye Axls voice was removed.. on the Ritz Show '91 Axl is singing with Slash..

and that strange Patience, first part is from the Skin N'  Bones accoustic set (Mexico) and last part is from the Get In The Ring Tour... wierd

Edited by t-p-d-a

4 hours ago, ludurigan said:

that piece always sounded to me like IT WAS RECORDED BY AXL ON STUDIO

Given all the fake live vocals on that fake live album, I wouldnt be surprised at all it that speech is also a fake live speech

Then is the guy who screamed ''we did already'' at round 5:34 when Axl asked a second time for everyone to step back, also recorded in the studio?

22 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

That's my favorite part on the whole Live Era albums. "Not to be an asshole".... :lol:

My favourite part of that speech is when immediately after he says ''a lot of people are in pain'' someone laughs really hard... I bet that was Dizzy Reed...

• Like 1

i don't believe the speech was recorded in the studio... Yes many vocals were rerecorded but not this speech. It sounds actuallly live with a hall effect (it does not sound like a fake hall effect, yes you can tell this)... must to be a in door show. you can here actually a guitar at 5:03. Sounds not like a "Studio".

i compare the speech between Brownstone and ISE with the little speech from Yesterdays (must be from Vegas). i don't think the speech is from Vegas. ..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dtjmf13 said:

i know the "hit it" part at the end of the speech is from Milton Keynes 93, 1st show, before SCOM.

rest of the speech doesnt sound like its from the Illusion tour shows

It's not that either, Axl has another tone in his voice in the ISE "Hit it" on Live Era and the SCOM "Hit it" from Milton Keyes.

It might be from the Vegas show. There's very little information on that show although everybody knows the Yesterdays video. On GnrOntour.com there is not a clear setlist of that show. Yesterdays sounded perfect that night. If all the songs that night sounded the same i think it would be wonderful for them to realease the whole show someday. who knows ? :)