If GnR released a box set, what would you want?

If I'm getting an Evader Customized Box Set, I'd like to have every song Buckethead worked on that also has Axl vocals. If Bucket recorded a solo for TIL, SR, WTTJ, SIDHY, The General, SCOM, or Just Another Sunday, I would love to hear any/all of it.

And, I'd like stems of every GNR song. Probably need to put this on an external HD or the cloud. I'll trade you my car for this.

And since those are pipe dreams, here's one more: I'd love to hear ANY NEW MUSIC from GNR before I die. Not live show recordings. Not re-imaginings of Better. Not another greatest hits or 'best of'. I have already bought all of that stuff both on cassette and CD (multiple times), and/or I have easy access to it on my hard drive or Youtube. New music please. Before my unborn child graduates from college. Please! :cry:

• Like 1

On 03/09/2016 at 7:54 PM, Tom-Ass said:

A remastered unedited full release of the Ritz show.

A DVD/Live album compilation of the best performances from the last two Argentina shows in 93

and a giant poster of Richard Fortus for you.

• Like 1

Besides a quality date with Melissa, I'd like:

• The early Chinese demos when Slash & Duff were still in the band
  • The Chinese Democracy album that was completed in 2000 which was produced by Roy Baker (and likely had several so-far unreleased tracks)
  • Everything Buckethead had recorded from his time in GnR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gackt said:

Besides a quality date with Melissa, I'd like:

• The early Chinese demos when Slash & Duff were still in the band
  • The Chinese Democracy album that was completed in 2000 which was produced by Roy Baker (and likely had several so-far unreleased tracks)
  • Everything Buckethead had recorded from his time in GnR

This is exactly what I wanted to say lol

• Like 1

CD 1: A CD with newly written songs by the current lineup.

CD 2: A CD consisting of AFD and UYI outtakes.

Blu Ray 1: A Blu Ray (for size not resolution since the shows were recorded in SD) with a show from 1985 before Slash and Steven joined (maybe even Duff) since I really want to see what Tracii and Rob sounded like in GN'R! Tracii sounded great on the early LA Guns records and Rob sounds really good on LA Gund first EP. The disc should also contain a show from 1986, a show from '87 and a show from '89.

Blu Ray  2: A Blu Ray (yes, for size again) with the almost 4 hour long show on August 3rd 1991 from Great Western Forum in LA, the January 25th show in Las Vegas from 1992 and also the 1993 Omaha show.

Blu-Ray 3: A Blu Ray (for resolution this time!) with a documentary about how the band got back together with the big three all part in it, the April 1st Troubadour show and the Houston show (or any other really good show) from the NITL tour!

I would pay a fuckton of money for this! One could dream right?