Becoming a NIGHTRAIN member...

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

It's not a very good fan club. For the usa shows, the presales were bad seats, their online forum sucks too

Yeah but the shirt is cool. And there are many shows that you would not have been able to get PIT tickets to without the presale.  I scored my Philly PIT tickets through it.  

15 minutes ago, Kara said:

Is that something I would have to pay for or is it free? 

I know night train members get advanced access to pre sales and vip packages, but I didn't see how to go about setting up an account on GnR.com. 

Your right, it is hard to find on the website, but a Google search helped me track the link down for you. It's $45 for the regular membership, and you get a shirt and presale access. http://www.gunsnroses.com/subscribe

21 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

Yeah but the shirt is cool. And there are many shows that you would not have been able to get PIT tickets to without the presale.  I scored my Philly PIT tickets through it.  

Your right, it is hard to find on the website, but a Google search helped me track the link down for you. It's $45 for the regular membership, and you get a shirt and presale access. http://www.gunsnroses.com/subscribe

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!! 

6 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I have a membership to it.  Wasn't able to get pit tickets for Orlando but scored 11th row, center stage after a few tries.  Same tickets sold for over $750 a piece on Stub Hub so I'd say it was worth it for me. 

And how much were they through the pre sale?

9 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

It's not a very good fan club. For the usa shows, the presales were bad seats, their online forum sucks too

Yeah I assumed that, I was actually planning to buy, but I don't think so I will buy it, I already got the pit tickets for the show, even if I buy, then ain't giving me backstage passes or something.

How are the people there in the Forum? 

I joined in a panick to get tickets to MetLife 2 after the first one sold out so fast. In the end, TicketBastard cut prices on many of the seats in the stadium but wouldn't let me exchange my tickets for better ones because I had paid more for my tickets than face value for the better ones. I regret joining, TBH. The shirt is lame, and as has been mentioned, the presale really wasn't worth it for the quality of tickets they made available. On top of that, I didn't get my laminate until after the show, so no opportunity for the fanclub upgrade. That won't be a problem now (unless you're buying for an upcoming show), but worth mentioning. 

• Like 2

Right now the only real reason to have a Nightrain subscription is the pre-sales, the forum is pretty bad and the exclusives  (backstage photos) are not worth 25 bucks or whatever they charge now a days. 

I only have a subscription so that I can be sure that I'll get tickets to some of the European shows next year!

I believe my subscription is up in October and I won't be renewing unless a LOT of things change. They'd have to include a lot more things of value and follow through with getting them to people in a much more timely fashion for me to even consider it. 

• Like 1

On Wednesday, September 07, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Kara said:

Is that something I would have to pay for or is it free? 

I know night train members get advanced access to pre sales and vip packages, but I didn't see how to go about setting up an account on GnR.com. 

Become a club member here instead ?

On 9/7/2016 at 7:01 PM, RussTCB said:

I believe my subscription is up in October and I won't be renewing unless a LOT of things change. They'd have to include a lot more things of value and follow through with getting them to people in a much more timely fashion for me to even consider it. 

Lol that wont happen 

• Like 1

On September 7, 2016 at 5:44 PM, youngswedishvinyl said:

Right now the only real reason to have a Nightrain subscription is the pre-sales, the forum is pretty bad and the exclusives  (backstage photos) are not worth 25 bucks or whatever they charge now a days. 

I only have a subscription so that I can be sure that I'll get tickets to some of the European shows next year!

The presales aren't worth it either. Everybody got better seats without the Nightrain code!

4 minutes ago, James Bond said:

The presales aren't worth it either. Everybody got better seats without the Nightrain code!

I dunno. For Toronto I got the cheapest seats available ($75) and then when we printed the tickets off before the show my friend and I saw we'd be bumped up to the $150 tickets, front row of that section. The ticket had "NIGHTRAIN" written on it somewhere so maybe that was something to do with the upgrade? The nosebleeds looked pretty full from where we sat so it's not like they upgraded everyone who bought those tickets, maybe the membership has something to do with it :shrug:

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amir said:

I dunno. For Toronto I got the cheapest seats available ($75) and then when we printed the tickets off before the show my friend and I saw we'd be bumped up to the $150 tickets, front row of that section. The ticket had "NIGHTRAIN" written on it somewhere so maybe that was something to do with the upgrade? The nosebleeds looked pretty full from where we sat so it's not like they upgraded everyone who bought those tickets, maybe the membership has something to do with it :shrug:

Maybe that was a sheer luck upgrade, but what was more ridiculous was the lack of pit tickets for Nightrain members.

• Like 1