Do you think the setlist will see an overhaul for SA dates?

His 2010 vocals were vicious, basically it was his Back in Black voice but with more distortion and every single song was like it, even Rocket Queen and You Could be Mine, songs he nearly always struggled with even in the 90s.

Not to say his ACDC have not been amazing, they really have...but 2010 still has the edge IMO just for the way he could distort his vocals at will (listen to the way he sings 'buuurrrnnn' in Nightrain to see what I mean)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

No he didn't.  He hasn't killed anything since 1994.

9 hours ago, koldweather said:

His 2010 vocals were vicious, basically it was his Back in Black voice but with more distortion and every single song was like it, even Rocket Queen and You Could be Mine, songs he nearly always struggled with even in the 90s.

Not to say his ACDC have not been amazing, they really have...but 2010 still has the edge IMO just for the way he could distort his vocals at will (listen to the way he sings 'buuurrrnnn' in Nightrain to see what I mean)

Yeah his 2010 sounded really great. Although i enjoy most of the clips from 2010, it was very out of control at times. What I like about his 2006 voice is that it had a great tonal quality, but was almost always in control when he pushed it.

Edited by Mendez

Just now, Nikki_Sixx said:

I think you're in the wrong forum, this is not HTGTH, you can speak your mind here.

Your critiques of Axl's voice are ridiculous, and I can't even begin to take you seriously. You're either the world's greatest t-r-o-l-l, or seriously delusional with a level of perfection that no human being can possibly begin to attain.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

Your critiques of Axl's voice are ridiculous, and I can't even begin to take you seriously. You're either the world's greatest t-r-o-l-l, or seriously delusional with a level of perfection that no human being can possibly begin to attain.

You can always ignore me.

I wouldn't want you to waste your precious time on me.

Moving right along !