Izzy Stradlin comments on reunion

Just now, Estranged Reality said:

My gut instinct is that Izzy isn't exactly the most transparent guy in the world, and I think it's probably a little bit of a one-sided view of things. I'm sure there's more to the story. 

I feel the same. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of him saying he wasn't offered the same deal and GnR implying they thought a deal was made and then Izzy changed his mind. :shrugs:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Estranged Reality said:

My gut instinct is that Izzy isn't exactly the most transparent guy in the world, and I think it's probably a little bit of a one-sided view of things. I'm sure there's more to the story. 

I'm sure a lot of people here will believe it straight away because it's Izzy saying it and it's what they want to hear, but yes I agree with you. 

• Like 4

IZZY STRADLIN Says He Isn't Involved With GUNS N' ROSES Reunion Because 'They Didn't Want To Split The Loot Equally' 

Former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Izzy Stradlin has dismissed singer Axl Rose's explanation for why he isn't involved with the band's reunion tour as "bullshit." 

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/izzy-stradlin-says-he-isnt-involved-with-guns-n-roses-reunion-because-they-didnt-want-to-split-the-loot-equally/

• Like 1

Well sadly the music world is also a sad business, money and fame do bad things to People and it causes bad blood between People. ass lickers games and backstabbing that sadly is what it's like even in the world of our favorite little band with our idols and favorite songs...

• Like 1