Izzy Stradlin comments on reunion

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I really could use some avocado farming tips cause my seeds won't grow and it annoys the hell out of me <_<

Ok I just made a tweet to him that my friend needs help in Avocado farming and if he could help LOLOLOLOL

• Like 3

On 9/18/2016 at 0:18 PM, maxpax said:

And that's why I couldn't understand people here when they said NuGnR was better than OldGnR. 

And as you...i hope they will finally release more HD Content from their Prime.

PROBABLY because they weren't born when "OldGNR" was around

I don't know how much HD content from GNR's prime exists. Certainly anything shot on film but a lot of the stuff was shot on video which wasn't HD back then

20 minutes ago, Chris 55 said:

PROBABLY because they weren't born when "OldGNR" was around

I don't know how much HD content from GNR's prime exists. Certainly anything shot on film but a lot of the stuff was shot on video which wasn't HD back then

To my knowledge only the Freddie Mercury Tribute show was shot on film, everything else what shot on video.

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Are you any good at premonitions? Was he in the spot Fortus used to be? :awesomeface:

(not getting my hopes up to be gutted again) 

The band was making a video of November Rain 2, so he was there dressed in all white, it was the wedding scene, I tried to talk to him, but he was being arrogant and ignoring me, but I kept on following him lol, he was only talking to Duff. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The band was making a video of November Rain 2, so he was there dressed in all white, it was the wedding scene, I tried to talk to him, but he was being arrogant and ignoring me, but I kept on following him lol, he was only talking to Duff. 

I'm sure Axl would dream that as well. But in his case it was nightmare :lol: