Billboard - Not in This Lifetime grossed $132 Million so far

58 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Apparently doesn't include Mexico City either? Wonder how much they've made when you include all the pre-tour shows. 

According to Wikipedia (which I presume got their info from Billboard), the pre-tour shows made roughly $15.5 million ($6.2 million in Vegas, $9.3 million in Mexico City).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Anguyen92 said:

According to Wikipedia (which I presume got their info from Billboard), the pre-tour shows made roughly $15.5 million ($6.2 million in Vegas, $9.3 million in Mexico City).

What about Coachella? Rumors for around $7m per show but not sure it was ever verified. 

It is funny reading some comments on the internet claiming the tour was flopping. 

All of this without any promotion or TV appearances. Imagine had they been able to fully reunite and promote the hell of it using all media. 

Maybe it was a smart move. Less promotion= less money spent.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

9 minutes ago, Anguyen92 said:

It's hard to gauge on how much revenue festivals makes and it's really even harder to gauge how much of that is purely due to GNR since Coachella is already an established and popular music festival with or without them.

Not talking about ticket sales. Coachella sells out no matter who is on stage, but the organizers paid GN'R a huge appearance fee. 

So..  Gnr rules the world again?? Not surprise. They are GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES.

And those numbers dont even include coachella ( 7 million per show .. Total 14 big ones) and México 2 shows?? ( 4.9 million each show.. 9.8 million total) 

Still south América, Australia, new zeland, europe, probably india, maybe at south afric,, and who knows where else...

Wow .. Fu..kn wow.

I have no doubts. If they complete a decent "world tour" theyre gonna be the most lucrative tour of all time.

Rock n roll b.h's

31 minutes ago, Padme said:

Next year U.S./Eupean Tour name (with or without Izzy) The Split The Loot Equally Tour. I guess you could've come with something like that

:P

That would be an awesome title for one of their next tours. It would pretty much guarantee Izzy never being part of the band again, but it would be hilarious.

9 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

That would be an awesome title for one of their next tours. It would pretty much guarantee Izzy never being part of the band again, but it would be hilarious.

In that case they better split the loot equally with me because I came up with the name. It was my idea! 

:lol: