POWERAGE AND I FUCKING MET AXL AND ACDC TONIGHT

ZoSoRose

On 10 September 2016 at 8:24 AM, ZoSoRose said:

Also, fuck ebayers. There were loads of em and they all knew each other. 2 almost got in a fist fight and ruined it for all of us

Same shit in London, ebayers crabbed out the spot for all the real fans and their behaviour is what spooks the band out

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

This thread is bettwr than the old one. Look how famous ive become. My power knows no limits.

Post yours here, it is your destiny

Yeah then he will get free First Class upgrades. 

He will be known as the guy who hung around with Axl and not the guy who goes to every Iron Maiden shows around the world. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah then he will get free First Class upgrades. 

He will be known as the guy who hung around with Axl and not the guy who goes to every Iron Maiden shows around the world. 

Oi, I don't go to every show. I only did a third of this year's tour :lol:

• Like 1

Ebayers and serious collectors/autograph seekers are fucking weird anyway. I've run into them a couple times and they assume I'm one of them and get all aggressive. I went to a baseball spring training practice... not a game, mind you, a practice, because I wanted to just observe and see what pro ballplayers do for drills and conditioning to expand my knowledge on that when I go back to coaching youth in my spare time, and apparently I was standing in some primo spot for autographs and some weird fanboy creep almost wanted to fight me about it. I had no interest in autographs even if one was offered to me, and it was not even a team I liked. Weird. But these people go on and on about how they stood outside such and such place to get such and such signed by such and such celebrity. And all too often they are there with their mom or dad way past the age they should be going there with their mom or dad. I know it's a stereotype, but I keep running into it. So I try to avoid places an autograph seeker might be at all costs now. 

• Like 1

On 17/09/2016 at 1:17 AM, ZoSoRose said:

Just yesterday I was walking down the streetand got swarmed by people asking if I was the Axl fan

You've seen the photos.

You've read the posts.

Now see the trailer to @Zosorose The Movie co starring Axl Rose.? 

Edited by rock4eva
  • Like 3