Kids react to Metallica.

Towelie

Interesting to think that if Guitar Hero and Rock Band were still popular, then most of these kids would know who they're listening to here. It's pretty crazy that any heavy sounding music is so alien to them, like they've genuinely never heard something that sounds like Metallica.

Edited by Jakey Styley
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

Interesting to think that if Guitar Hero and Rock Band were still popular, then most of these kids would know who they're listening to hear. It's pretty crazy that any heavy sounding music is so alien to them, like they've genuinely never heard something that sounds like Metallica.

yeah i agree, especially in the video where a couple of kids mentioned their dads have shirts and stuff with metallica. you would think the kids would hear something heavy in passing, but maybe it is the era we are in, where everything is becoming more and more insular. growing up you would hear music in passing in school, on tv, or hanging out with friends that you would normally hear every kind of music and you would "know" who the biggest acts were. today you could name me the top 10 hits of the year by what artist and i might know 1 or 2 of them, because with technology and the world the way it is, i have whatever i want to listen to just a quick push of a button away.

Edited by bran