Conspiracy theories

PappyTron

15 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Remember when the US government killed hundreds of black men with syphilis?

Some say that many were intentionally infected (this is not confirmed) but what IS confirmed is that the US wanted to find out what happens in late stages of syphilis, gather up a bunch of black men with the disease, did not inform them that they had the disease, did not treat them, and allowed them to degrade into the final stages and die in order to study the disease.

These men (the few who survived got a quiet apology a few decades later out of President Bill Clinton

I never heard that, thats fuckin' grim.

Yes, and it is things like these that I point to when people say "Oh, the government would never do XYZ" and I say "Oh yeah?"

Point to Cointelpro.  Hoover in general really.

• Like 1

If the FBI wanted John Lennon dead why would they wait until 1980 when he werent doing fuck all politically, had little influence on 'da yoof' and was chilling out at home baking bread and smoking weed and making Dad music?  John Lennon was as much of a political threat in 1980 as Ringo was.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Some bloke at work today was attempting to convince me that planes never actually hit the world trade centers 

So how does he explain the footage from multiple sources, the people who were on those planes and phoning home etc - there are just too many things that the gov would have needed to cover.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎12 at 2:48 PM, Snake-Pit said:

David Icke doesn't believe the moon is natural...

And I guess extrapolating on this one is...

Neil Armstrong moon landing and presence of UFO's and alien on moon.

"They're here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don't like us being here".

Neil ArmstrongDuring the Apollo landing

As NASA celebrates the 40th anniversary of Moon landing.According to media reports Neil Armstrong initially refused to participate in any of NASA celebration programme.

We believe Neil Armstrong is a man of integrity, and that is why he refused to be put into situations where he may be forced to lie about UFO's and alien presence on moon.

"A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up. "

One unquestionably absolute expert,who was Director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions, when he revealed the following conversation "after" he left his work at NASA:

ASTRONAUTS NElL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon: "Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"

- MISSION CONTROL (HOUSTON CENTER): "What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?"

- ASTRONAUTS: "They're here under the surface."

- MISSION CONTROL: "What's there? Emission interrupted...interference control calling Apollo II."

- ASTRONAUTS: "We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments."

- MISSION CONTROL: "Repeat your last information."

- ASTRONAUTS: "I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up on the other side of the crater."

- MISSION CONTROL: "Repeat...repeat!"

- ASTRONAUTS: "Let us sound this orbita ..... In 625 to 5... automatic relay connected... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything... what then?"

- MISSION CONTROL: "Have you picked up anything?"

- ASTRONAUTS: "I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film."

- MISSION CONTROL: "Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the U.F.O.s. over?

- ASTRONAUTS: "They've landed there. There they are and they are watching us."

- MISSION CONTROL: "The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?"

- ASTRONAUTS: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."

There is an unconfirmed report, also documented by Steve Omar, that when Buzz Aldrin opened the door after landing on the Moon, he immediately saw a transparent etherical being staring at him outside.

Welcome to the Moon?? Allegedly, NASA Director Kraft added that there
was a public and a secret private A.S.A. radio frequency between Moon and Mission Control and that the conversation above took place during a mysterious two minute interruption in public transmissions. To prove it is the truth, hundreds of independent CIVILIAN radio operators with powerful VHF equipment separately reported hearing the AME spaceship report from the Apollo moon-walkers!

"Soviet radio operators also picked it up and published it in Moscow. Another mysterious radio message from the Moon was broadcast on French public television only one time before it was censored AFTER it leaked out. That transmission appeared to be a mysterious clearly spoken ALIEN LANGUAGE," further reports Steve Omar.

The famous French historian and author Robbert Charroux published the transmission which has been suppressed in the U.S. It came from U.S. astronaut Worden who transmitted it to NASA, and expert linguists have been unable to translate the message.
  • Like 1

On 9/12/2016 at 3:13 PM, Len Cnut said:

I never heard that, thats fuckin' grim.

Point to Cointelpro.  Hoover in general really.

there are so many things being done we don't know about. super diseases and things of that nature. that's one the of the reason's why i love the book The Stand so much cos i know there is something like that for real somewhere. it's true enough that it makes it incredibly scary imo. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2016 at 7:26 AM, Gracii Guns said:

Not so much conspiracy theories, but there's some claims which could suggest that Jill Dando was killed while investigating government paedo circles 

Yes, I've been reading a lot about this recently. She was apparently trying to expose what went on at Elm guest house... 

On 9/13/2016 at 0:34 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

Some bloke at work today was attempting to convince me that planes never actually hit the world trade centers 

this sounds so wrong but that first "holy shit" almost made me laugh. it was the perfect reaction.

Edited by -W.A.R-

I love this one:

we live in the matrix. scientists have actually discovered reality is made out of "pixels", like levels and textures in a video game.

think that's air you're breathing?

the matrix trilogy was made to open our eyes.

but in stead of thousands of people being intubated like in the movies, there really is only one of them and it's you. everyone else, is just an illusion.