Conspiracy theories

PappyTron

Everyone loves a good old fashioned conspiracy theory, but the truth is that 99% of them are obviously a load of old twaddle. However, with the amount of conspiracy theories that there have been over the centuries some of them have probably actually been correct, though who knows which ones! Does anyone have a particular conspiracy theory that they think is actually true? I know that a lot of people believe that 9/11 was an inside job and this is probably the most widespread theory of recent years, although going back "Who Shot JFK?" is another one, as is the theory that the royal family were behind the death of princess Diana.

So, who is brave enough to throw their theory into the ring? Snakes?

There are some great declassified programs out there that illustrate the shady things our government does.

One interesting fact is that (I didn't look this up to confirm the exact number, but I'm close) around 10 or so nuclear weapons have gone "missing" in contemporary history.

One of which, a plane was transporting a nuke over US airspace, and faulty locks caused the nuke to drop onto North Carolina. It did not activate, thank God, but it did go missing for some time.

One of the missing nukes was aboard a transport ship that capsized near the East Coast. The nuke hasn't been found, and is presumably floating around near our coast, although it likely is no longer an active bomb.

Once, the US was attempting to test how to weaponize mosquitos, and dropped a bomb full of millions of mosquitos with a harmless virus onto Georgia to study the effects.

And I probably don't even need to mention MK-Ultra and the LSD experiments we did, as it comes up in pop culture a lot (most recently, Stranger Things)

Edited by Dan H.

There's something fuckin' dodgy about JFK.  I know it's a well tread one but i don't even think it's even so much of a conspiracy theory anymore that there was something fuckin' rotten about that one.  I don't know exactly what i believe about it and Oswald may well have done that on his own but the idea that he was just acting on his own in terms of the whole thing as opposed to just the fuckin' shooting itself, is just not fuckin' plausible.  This fuckin' marine stationed over in Japan for a while, defects to Russia saying he'll give up radar secrets, goes over there, he's allowed back into fuckin' America and not even fuckin' investigated or checked out, all these fuckin' dodgy links to all these communist groups, the guy publically and openly does shit after coming back that aligns him with all these dodgy parties, the dude at the embassy showing up claiming to be Oswald that weren't, then one day he just up and kills Kennedy, the whole thing is bait as fuck.

I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories, i think like is often quite boring in that regard, i don't think 9/11 was a stitch up, i don't think Tupac is alive and living in Walworth and I'm about as cynical a person as you are likely to encounter but that whole thing fuckin' stinks, the JFK thing I mean.  And before he's bought up or charged or whatever he gets fuckin' shot too, it's just all fuckin' bait.

• Like 3

Chemtrails/biowarfare/vaccines as a way of reducing the Earth's population. That's an interesting one. Think of the increase in cancers and infertility rates..pesticides, gmo foods, whatever carcinogen they decide to put in yet another vaccine, it all has to contribute.. And the fact that governments are now starting to actively go after people trying to sustain themselves by making it illegal to have a vegetable garden or give said food to friends or family; blocking access to raise chickens, illegal to drink the raw milk from your own cow, etc. So the question being, is a new world order first trying to eradicate the majority of us, only to have the remaining rely on industrialized food and water production to survive, and survive solely on their terms? :shrugs:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Chemtrails/biowarfare/vaccines as a way of reducing the Earth's population. That's an interesting one. Think of the increase in cancers and infertility rates..pesticides, gmo foods, whatever carcinogen they decide to put in yet another vaccine, it all has to contribute.. And the fact that governments are now starting to actively go after people trying to sustain themselves by making it illegal to have a vegetable garden or give said food to friends or family; blocking access to raise chickens, illegal to drink the raw milk from your own cow, etc. So the question being, is a new world order first trying to eradicate the majority of us, only to have the remaining rely on industrialized food and water production to survive, and survive solely on their terms? :shrugs:

And the answer is: No, of course not.

Oh and they're called con-trails. You probably won't get it if I explained condensation, so just think of them like skinny clouds.

These apply specifically to the US, but I imagine a lot of developed countries are somewhat similar:

They sell vegetable seed at Lowe's, and gardening supplies. I have two vegetable gardens.

Having chickens running around in a town or neighborhood is obviously fucking illegal. But if you own land outside of a township I garuntee you can own chickens.

Of course you can drink raw milk from your own cow. You just can't sell raw milk because that's creepy and gross.

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

And the answer is: No, of course not.

Oh and they're called con-trails. You probably won't get it if I explained condensation, so just think of them like skinny clouds.

These apply specifically to the US, but I imagine a lot of developed countries are somewhat similar:

They sell vegetable seed at Lowe's, and gardening supplies. I have two vegetable gardens.

Having chickens running around in a town or neighborhood is obviously fucking illegal. But if you own land outside of a township I garuntee you can own chickens.

Of course you can drink raw milk from your own cow. You just can't sell raw milk because that's creepy and gross.

Wow.

36 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

sorry for being a dick, quitting smoking this week

Perhaps a binkie would be a suitable substitute.

I reckon Diana was offed by the Royals and ive got proof.

I was 16 and working as a part time cleaner at Asda doing a night shift, i got home in the early hours and put Ceefax on to read about how Diana and Dodi had been in a crash minutes ago but that she was out of the car and talking to reporters and her only injury was a broken leg. I went to bed and when I got up the next day she was dead. 

The US government is the world's biggest and most dangerous terrorist group. They invented aids and ebola and all that in order to put themselves in a better and more powerful position than they already are because they're the only ones with a cure. Oh, and they consist mostly of aliens trying to take over the planet. And drugs are illegal because they make you see how the world really is instead of how the big evil government wants you to.

Nah, I'm just kidding, naturally. Usually don't buy into conspiracy theories at all, although they're pretty interesting from time to time and some of them probably has at least some level of truth to them (I'm thinking about say 9/11 cos tho I don't think it was the work of Bush there might be something fishy about it so to speak... not that I would know really, I just like to think of politicians as a bunch of greedy, evil, and corrupt motherfuckers).

3 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I reckon Diana was offed by the Royals and ive got proof.

I was 16 and working as a part time cleaner at Asda doing a night shift, i got home in the early hours and put Ceefax on to read about how Diana and Dodi had been in a crash minutes ago but that she was out of the car and talking to reporters and her only injury was a broken leg. I went to bed and when I got up the next day she was dead. 

Could've been internal injuries or bleeding or whatever, tho. I mean, that's definitely a thing so there's always the possibility. Not trying to argue or anything, I just like to try and look at things from different perspectives every now and then.

How exactly do you think it went down? Did they poison her? Hire a hit man? Beat her to death? 

Just now, john lennon said:

Could've been internal injuries or bleeding or whatever, tho. I mean, that's definitely a thing so there's always the possibility. Not trying to argue or anything, I just like to try and look at things from different perspectives every now and then.

How exactly do you think it went down? Did they poison her? Hire a hit man? Beat her to death? 

I don't know how they got her exactly but one thing I do trust, more than the Royal family, more than medical professionals, crash investigators, more even than the British establishment and that's Ceefax :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I don't know how they got her exactly but one thing I do trust, more than the Royal family, more than medical professionals, crash investigators, more even than the British establishment and that's Ceefax :lol:

Seems legit. I'll take your word for it then. If Ceefax said it it's gotta be true.

Also can we please not kill me because I totally had to google Ceefax in order to know what it was cos I thought it was something like the FBI or whatever? :nervous:

• Like 1