Fuckin' Music.

Dan H.

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I can honestly say that if i'm about to get off music is the last fuckin' thing on my mind man :lol:  It's just off putting 'shit man, I'm about to get a bit here, quick, wheres the stereo?' fuck that :lol:

I do that all the time and it never seemed to bother the girl. Just toss the record on when you got her in the bedroom, before the touchy feely part and you're good to go!

Please never turn on music after you start mackin' because that may be a little weird haha (though I've also done that, because I'm awful)

Music is kindof a turn on for me, maybe there's a word for that :lol:

Edited by Dan H.

4 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

I'm married now so i'm just happy to get busy music or not haha. Don't have a favourite personally but this girl i was with in my late teens loved doing it to No Scrubs by TLC so that kinda stuck with me.

Aww man, me and a former girl used to love this one by TLC, now this one is perfect for the discussion.

• Like 2

Depends on the mood

When I was getting high Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon was a great mood setter as background music...........Also Early Jackson Brown is great slow ride music..............

Had one girlfriend who loved to jam to Journey's Evolution Album.

Never got into angry metal music for shagging myself but had a buddy who loved jamming to Black Sabbath...............:shrugs:

23 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I can honestly say that if i'm about to get off music is the last fuckin' thing on my mind man :lol:  It's just off putting 'shit man, I'm about to get a bit here, quick, wheres the stereo?' fuck that :lol:

It ain't about you you burke.

I put on some mushy lovey-dovey romantic shit when I'm giving the missus a back rub and she says "as long as it's just a back rub." Works a treat every time.

Edited by Towelie

9 hours ago, J Dog said:

Aww man, me and a former girl used to love this one by TLC, now this one is perfect for the discussion.

Lookin back maybe that girl was trying to send me a subtle message, for at that time i did live at home with my mama and i may have hollered at a girl from the passengers side of my best friends ride from time to time. I was a scrub no doubt about it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Well there's no mistaking what's about to go down when that number comes on!

How can you take it seriously though?!? :lol:  I'd just laugh!

20 minutes ago, Towelie said:

It ain't about you you burke.

I think you'll find its at least 50% about me!

45 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Dark Side of the Moon, good fucking call. Never even crossed my mind. All that dreamy saxophone. Sax is only one letter away from sex for a reason!

Ugh, Pink Floyd, thats a case for celibacy right there!

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

which piece? ( oops is that a bad pun?? :lol:)

9th...delusions of grandeur!

• Like 2