Just checking in

m_rated96

Hey Marc - just checking in as we haven't heard from you in over 4 months! Hope all is well with you.

Wondering if you reconnected with the guys and what you thought of the show (I am assuming you made it out to the LA gig)

I know you've had some bad experiences lately with jerk interviewers and may be reluctant to share things - but you only have friends here at mygnr !

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2016 at 1:25 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

if it's the reason most people think then that's so sad. he did such a lot of great things for..well. i treasure my Reckless Road book so if you are peeking Marc i want you to know that :) 

Just curious, what is the reason most people think?  Not sure I've heard anything except that he is possibly repairing his relationship with Axl and as part of that he is keeping off of sites like this. Is there something else?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WAR41 said:

Just curious, what is the reason most people think?  Not sure I've heard anything except that he is possibly repairing his relationship with Axl and as part of that he is keeping off of sites like this. Is there something else?

this what was i was referring to. and the sad part is it seems to be stalling? would so love to have Marc back for a chat or some posts :)

• 5 weeks later...

I finally got the chance to visit Canter's Deli last week. Not only did i get to sit in "The Booth", Marc was also very gracious with his time. Thank you Marc!

Edited by DTV88
  • Like 1