Pitman suing Axl (suit now settled)

So...pitman earned 163k in 2011? 

Did Axl really have financial problems back then? Its not the first time I read about it, but it sounds weird, cause he never went nuts with his money...except the 14 mio $ for CD (which makes the album even more bad)

Edited by maxpax

8 minutes ago, maxpax said:

So...pitman earned 163k in 2011? 

Does Axl really had financial problems back then? Its not the first time I read about it, but it sounds weird, cause he never went nuts with his money...except the 14 mio $ for CD (which makes the album even more bad)

If Axl had financial problems what can we (the other mortals) expect? They should (including Axl) sue the TB haha.

TMZ comments are so digusting :facepalm:

Just now, Modano09 said:

I defend Axl on basically everything but if the guy wasn't paid, he wasn't paid, it doesn't matter if you think he's a tool or not. I know people will just say he's being spiteful but if he was on good terms with Axl and in the band he'd be more likely to let the money slide and keep on waiting for it than he would be now that he's been turfed. 

It's not the first time I've heard that band members weren't getting paid during that time anyway. He probably tried to keep it out of court until it looked like he had no choice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Modano09 said:

I defend Axl on basically everything but if the guy wasn't paid, he wasn't paid, it doesn't matter if you think he's a tool or not. I know people will just say he's being spiteful but if he was on good terms with Axl and in the band he'd be more likely to let the money slide and keep on waiting for it than he would be now that he's been turfed. 

Totally agree on that one. If you have a job and you do that job and you were promised a certain amount of money, then it's your right to get that certain amount of money. Still when it comes to that much money... why the hell would you wait nearly half a decade before you take action even if you're on good terms with whoever owes you? You know?

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

They'll settle, Axl doesn't have time for this bs, he's too busy for this POS. 

But if it was an oversight in pay then get him his money and be done with him. Again Axl is doing too well this year to get caught up in this.

The quickest way through whatever trouble this might kick up is exactly that; someone needs to pay Pitman and just release a statement saying it was an oversight.