Pitman suing Axl (suit now settled)

52 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I love how TMZ call pittman a roadie :heart:

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Pitman settle for less money. I guess it means he got a few extra towels instead 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well Axl paid him off didn't he so he (Pitman) must have had a case of some sort, regardless of the fact he was an obvious wanker during his tenure?

Or it would cost more to go to court over than to pay him off.

Not saying that he didn't have a case, but it doesn't necessarily say he did.

Edited by sanity_lost
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Or it would cost more to go to court over than to pay him off.

Not saying that he didn't have a case, but it doesn't necessarily say he did.

The two things I know about W. Axl Rose are that, he never looks past a (perceived) slight, and that he is obsessively litigious.

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The two things I know about W. Axl Rose are that, he never looks past a (perceived) slight, and that he is obsessively litigious.

You'd think Axl would drag this out... must have matured. 

4 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Axl was so broke in 2011 he couldn't even pay his loyal engineer and part time roadie called by the name of The Mothergoose.

Or he figured pitman being the yes man/bitch he was wouldn't care when Axl paid him. Idk if it's the same thing but, I mow a lawn for an older gentleman who can't do it himself anymore. He might not always pay me the day I do the job (for whatever reason, maybe I just cut it when he's not home because of conflicting schedules) but he can pay me whenever he gets to it. I trust him. Maybe pitman really trusted Axl and didn't care. Funny thing is, now that they've had their falling out he suddenly does. 

I am no fan of Pittman or NuGuns in general but I found it curious people are criticizing the man for suing Axl to get money that was promised to him.......if someone owed you money would you just give it up and walk away or seek justice to get paid?..........

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My one and only issue with Pitman was when he attacked our users and fans in general. If he was owed money and got it, great. I never had anything against him while he was in GN'R.

Exactly... now all his association with GN'R is over. 

5 hours ago, classicrawker said:

I am no fan of Pittman or NuGuns in general but I found it curious people are criticizing the man for suing Axl to get money that was promised to him.......if someone owed you money would you just give it up and walk away or seek justice to get paid?..........

My thoughts exactly. Well not exactly as I am a fan of NuGuns. ;)

Shout out to the local newspaper article that called Pittman a "sound guy" instead of a musician or band member :lol:

Edited by Bumblefeet

5 hours ago, classicrawker said:

Crazy Axlfans logic: If one speaks negatively, criticises, instigates legal action (as here) or does anything in anyway which may leave a negative impression of W. Axl Rose, that person is clearly spawn of Satan and must be insulted, attacked, ridiculed, their overall integrity questioned. If they're musicians themselves, their musical worth must be questioned also - see the Kirk Hammet thread.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Crazy Axlfans logic: If one speaks negatively, criticises, instigates legal action (as here) or does anything in anyway which may leave a negative impression of W. Axl Rose, that person is clearly spawn of Satan and must be insulted, attacked, ridiculed, their overall integrity questioned. If they're musicians themselves, their musical worth must be questioned also - see the Kirk Hammet thread.   

Uh-huh, just like people who hate Axl thinks everyone should worship the person who says anything negative and accept everything negative about Axl as the gods gospel truth.