When a guy friend falls in love with you.......

Axl Roses Future Wife

its a tough place to be in but its ultimately his fault that he stuck around in the friendzone for so long before making his intentions clear 

why men do this to themselves is beyond me. stop being a pussy and ask her on a date from the start you goof.

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

So I'm meeting him tonight for dinner and I'm going to be honest with him and tell him I don't feel the same. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes. ❤️

i personally wouldn't have let get that far. meeting him for dinner is kinda leading him on, but again i know its a awkward position for you.

pay your half of the bill atleast!!!

don't skate out on him like "wow that steak was great....oh yeah, im not interested in you. k thx bye." :lol:

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

Unless he's a Homosexual, there's no such thing as a Man that only wants to be "friends" with an attractive Woman. We 're just not wired that way, it's against our biology.

"Friend zone" is a Psychological and spiritual killer to a Man if it goes on for too long. If it's been six years and he's finally telling you now, it's probably because he's at his breaking point.

If you value his well being you need to immediately change the dynamics of the relationship. He won't be able to change the way he feels abut you, even if he wants to. It will only continue to cause him and now you, more pain.

In fact, the only chance he has with you is if he completely disappears out of your life as your "friend" and tells you that you either be his lover, or be gone for good.

Some time apart may help to clarify your own feelings for him as well. Are you really sure you don't fell anything for him? Or do you only have eyes for Axl? :lol:

16 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

i personally wouldn't have let get that far. meeting him for dinner is kinda leading him on, but again i know its a awkward position for you.

don't skate out on him like "wow that steak was great....oh yeah, im not interested in you. k thx bye." :lol:

great advice! :)

37 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

We have dinner together at least 3 times a week every week. Like I said he's my best friend. Well he was ? And yes I've always paid for my own half of the bill. I've never let a man pay for anything for me. 

29 minutes ago, Ace Spade said:

Unless he's a Homosexual, there's no such thing as a Man that only wants to be "friends" with an attractive Woman. We 're just not wired that way, it's against our biology.

"Friend zone" is a Psychological and spiritual killer to a Man if it goes on for too long. If it's been six years and he's finally telling you now, it's probably because he's at his breaking point.

If you value his well being you need to immediately change the dynamics of the relationship. He won't be able to change the way he feels abut you, even if he wants to. It will only continue to cause him and now you, more pain.

In fact, the only chance he has with you is if he completely disappears out of your life as your "friend" and tells you that you either be his lover, or be gone for good.

Some time apart may help to clarify your own feelings for him as well. Are you really sure you don't fell anything for him? Or do you only have eyes for Axl? :lol:

I'm definitely sure I don't have feelings for him. And as of now yes I only have eyes for Axl. He's the only man who has ever made me weak in the knees and given me those butterflies in my tummy. So I can't see that ever changing. My only hope is to fall in love with someone else one day as Axl will never know I exist. And that would have been ok cause I would have had my best friend by my side but now it's looking like I lost him too. ?

Just now, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

I'm definitely sure I don't have feelings for him. And as of now yes I only have eyes for Axl. He's the only man who has ever made me weak in the knees and given me those butterflies in my tummy. So I can't see that ever changing. My only hope is to fall in love with someone else one day as Axl will never know I exist. And that would have been ok cause I would have had my best friend by my side but now it's looking like I lost him too. ?

Does he know all this about you and Axl? :lol:

Just show him what you just wrote and he'll run a fucking mile trust me problem solved.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

Does he know all this about you and Axl? :lol:

Just show him what you just wrote and he'll run a fucking mile trust me problem solved.

Yes he knows everything. He claims that I love him and I just don't know it yet and my love for Axl is just a way to distract myself from it because I'm too scared to have a "real" relationship. He couldn't be further from the truth. I've only fallen in love once before Axl and I know exactly what that feels like and it's nothing like what I feel for my best friend. 

16 minutes ago, Ace Spade said:

Would you point me to the peer-reviewed biological evidence for straight men being incapable of platonic friendships with (objectively) attractive women?

In my experience, gender has very little to do with whether or not it's possible to hold down a friendship with someone of the opposite sex, it's much more to do with individual personality traits. I know girls, pretty girls too, who've been 'friendzoned' by straight single guys. This idea that all men seek to mindlessly fuck everything that moves, whereas women are passive entities who almost need to be tricked into any form of sexual activity seems to me to be based on a cultural generalisation that doesn't withstand much scrutiny when you start to talk to real people.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Would you point me to the peer-reviewed biological evidence for straight men being incapable of platonic friendships with (objectively) attractive women?

In my experience, gender has very little to do with whether or not it's possible to hold down a friendship with someone of the opposite sex, it's much more to do with individual personality traits. I know girls, pretty girls too, who've been 'friendzoned' by straight single guys. This idea that all men seek to mindlessly fuck everything that moves, whereas women are passive entities who almost need to be tricked into any form of sexual activity seems to me to be based on a cultural generalisation that doesn't withstand much scrutiny when you start to talk to real people.

If I could like this I would 

Well that was the worst experience of my life. Friendship is over.  He stormed out of the restaurant and never wants to see or speak to me again. So yeah, I'm now balling my eyes out and drinking tequila. 

Fuck my life

I destroy everything. I should come with a fucking warning label. 

11 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Well that was the worst experience of my life. Friendship is over.  He stormed out of the restaurant and never wants to see or speak to me again. So yeah, I'm now balling my eyes out and drinking tequila. 

Fuck my life

don't sweat it

he went out to dinner with you 3 times a week and didn't get laid once...but yet still didn't realize you weren't interested in a romantic relationship 

the-fuck-bruh_o_471342.jpg

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Graeme said:

*You're. 

Fuck's sake, Spunko.

lol that one annoys me almost as much as people who constantly spell lose as loose. and yes i have been called the grammar nazi which doesn't make sense because i am obviously breaking one of the grammer laws by usually not capitalizing when i should. oh and don't get me started on people who can't pronounce mischievous correctly! :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Fuck my life

You didn't destroy this friendship.  He chose to respond to your honest wish to keep him as a dear friend by storming off.  

• Like 3

not to stand up for the guy but he was probably horribly embarrassed and covered up his hurt by acting like a jerk. this is why most guys who are in the friend zone stay there because the fear of rejection is so great. a lot of women think men don't have feelings like that, but i know most people ( men and women alike ) are terrified of rejection. i know i am!

on an entirely different note i keep meaning to mention that pic of Izzy you have is totally hot!:lol:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1