When a guy friend falls in love with you.......

Axl Roses Future Wife

5 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

i missed the post where you said he was good looking. i figured he was a rather funny looking chap.

if hes good looking then what is the issue? yall are good friends, he seems to want more from you than to get laid, and yall are both batshit crazy

sounds like a good, although possible dangerous, match if you ask me 

Because that's like sleeping with my brother!!!!!! Like ewwwww! Don't you guys get it? 

4 hours ago, love&hates said:

just because a guy is good looking and you are friends with him doesnt mean you should just jump to a relationship with him ,because you are alone.

i can understand the idea of "give it a chance"because yes sometimes people in the same situation try it and end up falling in love.

actually for me the best love stories start as a strong friendship. Still is not a good idea to start something with the guy ,when he already has all these feelings about you ,and you cant be sure if you will be able to feel the same,if you two start sometjing. That story can turn into a real mess. If he alteady tries to make you feel guilty ,for something you cant control that is your feelings....imagine after you starting an actual thing that ended up not like he planned

if you decide to give it a chance,ok do it ,but for real. Not just to pass time ,to fiel a void. Open that heart...carefully but for real . To me thats the only way thats worth it

Thank you! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, love&hates said:

that was what i was trying to say in the first sentences of my post. And yeah i guess thats probably the answer to your question W.A.R

sometimes you have the Best person at your side willing to do anything for you,but your heart doesnt want to go that way...for whatever reason. Tricky

Exactly! ❤️

On another more positive note:

So I just thought I'd share this awesome observation my baby girls preschool teacher shared with me. She said: It's so rare we get a student in here so happy and smiling and interactive with us and so enthusiastic to be here and to learn. I can tell she comes from a very happy and supportive family. She's one of the smartest three year olds I've ever seen! ? I was floored when she said this to me and I couldn't be happier or more proud being a single mom and doing this as best I can. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

I'm not batshit crazy trust me. I wouldn't have my daughter if that were the case. I'm just honest and say what pops in my head and I don't give a fuck what people think about me. People call me batshit crazy because they don't know me, they aren't like me and they don't understand me. People fear what they don't understand. I'm not like everyone else. I don't have many friends or boyfriends. I date once in a while but the guys I've dated have run for the hills once they found out I'm a Mom. It's hard and it's lonely especially at night when my baby is sleeping and it's just me and my thoughts. 

23 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

I'm not batshit crazy trust me. I wouldn't have my daughter if that were the case. I'm just honest and say what pops in my head and I don't give a fuck what people think about me. People call me batshit crazy because they don't know me, they aren't like me and they don't understand me. People fear what they don't understand. I'm not like everyone else. I don't have many friends or boyfriends. I date once in a while but the guys I've dated have run for the hills once they found out I'm a Mom. It's hard and it's lonely especially at night when my baby is sleeping and it's just me and my thoughts. 

i was only joking :P 

8 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Why don't you feel the same way?

Take one for the team, you said he's good lookin your friends want to fuck him. Guys been hanging out for 6 years.

Get with him for a night and he wont put you on that pedalstole.

P.s guys and girls cant really be good friends, the guy will always develop feelings or want sex. Girls can happily be friends with guys cause they just have more choice in sexual partners.

@Axl_morris because that is fucking disgusting that's why! I'm not gonna take one for the fucking team with a guy who's like a brother to me! Would you sleep with your sister? Come on people this is just sick. 

On 9/17/2016 at 4:41 PM, Axl_morris said:

Why don't you feel the same way?

Take one for the team, you said he's good lookin your friends want to fuck him. Guys been hanging out for 6 years.

Get with him for a night and he wont put you on that pedalstole.

P.s guys and girls cant really be good friends, the guy will always develop feelings or want sex. Girls can happily be friends with guys cause they just have more choice in sexual partners.

A real charmer. I bet you are fighting the ladies off with a stick.

OP- you just have to be honest with him like you seem to have been already.

Girls can be friends with someone they are not sexually attracted to it rarely turns into anything stronger for the female not because they have more choice but because in general, (not always) girls are more selective.   

In my experience its very rare that friendships turn into anything more especially after that length of time and if it does it will probably end up being something significant for one or both. I got with a long time friend and fell madly in love. It did not work out for him. I will always love him and miss him but that is the way the cookie crumbles.

Girls usually make it obvious if they are truly attracted to someone and would like more early on if there is any swaying back and forth the guy really isn't doing it for them but it causes no harm to have them there hanging in the background because they don't care enough to be honest to tell them they are not interested.  If either sex is left wondering what is going on or how the other feels then its just not happening.

Not all females are willing to take one for the team and no guy really wants anyone who has had 'a team' unless they are Okay just being another notch on the bedpost nothing more.

• Like 1