American Horror Story 6

6 minutes ago, love&hates said:

you people are depressing me. I mean ,i like the show ....but im missing a lot of seasons. But what im reading here is kinda turning off. Im thinking twice about picking up the show again

Which was the last season you watched? 

Okay, still waiting to be shocked. I guess I've watched so much horror nothing bothers me anymore.

I wasn't really scared with the other seasons either, but at least they were interesting.

I feel like I know exactly what will happen next and then it does.

do you think that's what the writers want for us to know what'll happen next?

Hated the part when someone used a video camera. That is the worst way to view anything. Now that was a nightmare for me! lol

Ryan Murphy also does "Scream Queens" and that show is still awesome. Mixes comedy with horror and it's just fun to watch! Maybe Ryan can't do two shows well anymore.

10 hours ago, love&hates said:

season 4. But if i start watching the show again i need to see it since the beginning ....because lost couple of episodes here and there. So it gets confusing

Every season is different, so you can start from any season. 

9 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I don't think so but I guess that's what happens when they start running out of ideas:shrugs:

Still looks better than Hotel, god I really hated that season.

The only good thing about Hotel was Lady Gaga.

I hate her as a singer and her music sucks but she was really good in that season. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Just finished watching Eps 2.

It was ok, some parts were boring, some parts were interesting. 

It does seems better than Hotel.

OJ is doing a great job. 

Yeah Cuba is an amazing actor. He's wasted on this year's show.

Where the hell is GAGA and the blonde guy.

8 hours ago, Slash787 said:

And as I said before, there will be a lot of Pigs in this season lol

God help us. I have seen enough pigs in movies. Who cares? How is that scary?

Okay, where those crazy, dead people nailing something on that guy's butt? Did he have sex with a pig? Some of this stuff doesn't make sense.

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

God help us. I have seen enough pigs in movies. Who cares? How is that scary?

Okay, where those crazy, dead people nailing something on that guy's butt? Did he have sex with a pig? Some of this stuff doesn't make sense.

No man, like some men can be pigs so they just put a pigs face on his head lol 

Watched it last night.

Again where is the shocks? yahoo was talking about how we saw the interviewers on camera. Well who the hell did you think was recording these people?

And Lady gaga! Does she always have to be on all fours having sex? Waste of talent.

I was not shocked or scared yet again.

Maybe it's me, since a lot of articles are talking positive about this season. I guess I'm not getting the whole storyline?

Anyone else have any ideas?

22 hours ago, Jane M. said:

So Gaga appeared last night and sex was involved, not surprised. LOL

Can't wait for that episode #6.

Yeah, me too.

Want to see what direction it's going to go in?

This whole Roanoke experience is boring. So far nothing that has happened has shocked me.

Those two kids drinking from the pig was just gross. Leave the damn pigs alone. It's like pig abuse.

If I owned that house, I would have left long ago. They should have moved in with Angela Bassett's character instead of her moving in with them.

Yeah, GAGA and sex what a shock!

I hope her part gets better.

Okay the last part I knew about because some magazine or online said it would happen. Whatever! I wish all the magazines and online sites would shut the hell up.

Anyway, I just realized last night( I've had another sinus infection for the last two weeks) that it said "reenactment" so does this mean that all we are seeing is a movie and not real? Is Kathy Bates and Wes Bently and Lady GAGA actors like Cuba and Sarah? If we are to believe that Lily and her husband are the real people, then is this all an act? Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but when you watch last night's episode pay attention to the words that are printed on the bottom of the screen. Not sure if they showed this before because sometimes I'm lazy to read. lol

Anyway, two more episodes before we're supposed to see a big change in the show.

The pig guy is getting on my nerves. lol I hope no pigs were hurt during the making of this show. ha ha