American Horror Story 6

Very glad to see I'm not on an island with this. I was thinking everyone else was checked out on the series, but I was still liking it. I liked the first 5 episodes and even thought it was over. I figured "Well shit. That was a short season!" lol. Then I saw the new episode and thought "Now THAT'S creative!". I'm pretty excited to see where it goes from here.

I haven't read anything on where it's going, but I do have a guess regarding one thing. The text came up and said that over so many days, everyone involved with the original series died except one. I have to assume that Kathy Bates will be the survivor, having been possessed by The Butcher who will do all the killing.

• Like 1

Do you think whoever is alive is the killer or are there actually ghosts this time?

I think Shelby will be the one who lives. I don't know why, but we'll see.

Yeah, it sucked that Evan was killed first. Do they know he's dead or are the bodies being hidden. I guess eventually they will miss him. lol

Also, if Evan was really killed and it was on camera why didn't the people running the show call the police and come running over? I think they plan to kill everyone for ratings. Sort of like a snuff film. Remember everyone signed a release statement that the show wouldn't be responsible if anyone dies. lol Good luck.

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

The episode nice and different, I would say this would be the best episode of the season.

But I am very mad at one thing, why the fuck they keep on killing off Tate, really man he should be playing the lead role. 

I didn't think it was very different from other shows I've seen, but I did like this better than the first 5 episodes. Maybe it's that Chyenne buy. He's good and funny.

Will he find out his assistant is also dead. So sick of the pig guy!

I don't get why the guy came back. I mean, his sister wants to prove she didn't kill her ex, Shelby desperately wants to trick him back into her arms, the actors think they're full of shit and just want a paycheck, but why would he go back? 

But nice episode, it really got much more interesting. Too bad they already gave away that everyone dies. 

13 hours ago, Deb Rose said:

I don't get why the guy came back. I mean, his sister wants to prove she didn't kill her ex, Shelby desperately wants to trick him back into her arms, the actors think they're full of shit and just want a paycheck, but why would he go back?

To get back with the ghost he had sex with twice in the woods portrayed by Lady Gaga? 

He did say he could have left Shelby for her. 

He might as well be the one that survives.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:15 AM, Jane M. said:

To get back with the ghost he had sex with twice in the woods portrayed by Lady Gaga? 

He did say he could have left Shelby for her. 

He might as well be the one that survives.

Honestly since they killed off Evan Peters already, I don't care who dies! lol

Yeah, they were so happy to leave that house, yet they all returned. What the hell? it must be some paycheck!

Well, when they are all dead who gets their money?

Remember the produces made them sign a release saying the show is not responsible for any deaths. And again I repeat if there are cameras all over why didn't anyone save Evan Peters when he was getting killed. I still say the show means to kill them all so they won't pay anyone. Snuff film!

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, they were so happy to leave that house, yet they all returned. What the hell? it must be some paycheck!

I was discussing this with a friend, and we concluded that it might be a "I'd rather die being believed, than live and be called a liar" scenario. Especially since it seems as though their lives have been impacted so negatively by this, whatever risk is worth it for credibility I guess.

Along with that there's the assumed enhanced security of cameras/being watched. Though we know that's not helping any.

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:49 PM, toroymoi said:

I was discussing this with a friend, and we concluded that it might be a "I'd rather die being believed, than live and be called a liar" scenario. Especially since it seems as though their lives have been impacted so negatively by this, whatever risk is worth it for credibility I guess.

Along with that there's the assumed enhanced security of cameras/being watched. Though we know that's not helping any.

Yeah camera everywhere and yet people are getting killed. I still say this is what the producers of this reality show planned all along.

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I did NOT see Shelby doing that at all. That was a crazy twist IMO. Also, my idea that Agnes survives is obviously out the window. No clue who the survivor will be.

Yeah, that shocked me too. At least, I'm getting surprised now. lol

That real life butcher was scary as shit. Poor Kathy Bates. She only wanted to be on tv! lol

Well whether the show is 10 or 12 shows, there would still be more episodes if they kill the others that are left.

Maybe they will continue with the ghosts version of the story.

• Like 1

November 15 is the season finale for AHS.

Last night's show had some funny moments. Sarah Paulson after finding Shelby saying she felt like a part of her died. lol then she was talking while carrying Eve around how she knew Shelby better than she knew herself.

Did you realize Finn W was in last night's episode? Let me know if anyone else caught him.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 3:21 PM, Slash787 said:

Wait, I din't see her Character from Asylum in this episode? did i miss something? 

She's on the finale interviewing killer Lee.

Do you think she was possessed or just lost it? I want to know who has the video camera now?

Guess we'll see if Lee gets away with her crimes or Lana finds out what she did.

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I like Taissa Farmiga, I'm glad she was back at least for one episode and long live Monet, she was fierce until the end. 

Holy flashback, I thought I was watching The Blair Witch Project (the original not the crappy new one).

So where's Lana Banana?:max:

She comes back next week. This year's season was just plain crazy. If I have to see one more intestines laying on the ground I'm going to throw up! The least they could have did was cook them and eat them. lol

22 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

She's on the finale interviewing killer Lee.

Do you think she was possessed or just lost it? I want to know who has the video camera now?

Guess we'll see if Lee gets away with her crimes or Lana finds out what she did.

She comes back next week. This year's season was just plain crazy. If I have to see one more intestines laying on the ground I'm going to throw up! The least they could have did was cook them and eat them. lol

I guess Lana Banana is her twin sister and now she will take revenge from Seong Min Lee and kill her, maybe thats how she ends up in the Asylum?