RARE IZZY FOOTAGE - Live San Francisco 1993

11 hours ago, bigpoop said:

That was a great band. He should have kept that together a little longer.

He has maintained the same lead guitarist the whole time right? I'm a live guy.. I wish he would tour for the fans.. He is the only piece of the AF5 I haven't seen.. Why don't all you in twitter land tell him to tour or we are coming after him!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

He has maintained the same lead guitarist the whole time right? I'm a live guy.. I wish he would tour for the fans.. He is the only piece of the AF5 I haven't seen.. Why don't all you in twitter land tell him to tour or we are coming after him!

Yes, same guy, Rick Richards.

I have reactivated a twitter account that I had used ONCE many years ago just to send some tweets to Izzy.

And I have sent many -- including a lot of ones asking him to tour!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

Yes, same guy, Rick Richards.

I have reactivated a twitter account that I had used ONCE many years ago just to send some tweets to Izzy.

And I have sent many -- including a lot of ones asking him to tour!

Please keep doing it! I wish he would come back to Europe again, I was too young when he came in 1992 and couldn't go anywhere to see him :o

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

And he moves so damn fine, what was the problem with his stage presence again? Izzy is pure rock n roll.

Absolutely none but I guess he was supposed to play guitar, jump up and down and eat a banana like a monkey to look coolrock4:monkey:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I keep asking, loved the JuJu hounds. I believe Jimmy is in retirement these days, they should reconcile and hook up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

It was just some lies Axl invented, and supported by Slash, when Izzy left the band during the illusion tour.

Not trying to bag on Izzy here. I liked the JuJus album. But his moves seem so unnatural as being the "frontman" that it makes me cringe. That right there could be why he never tours, I don't know. He looks 100% totally uncomfortable out front.

Kicking back in the shadows, got no need for the light. Fitting lyric that he wrote imo.

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

Not trying to bag on Izzy here. I liked the JuJus album. But his moves seem so unnatural as being the "frontman" that it makes me cringe. That right there could be why he never tours, I don't know. He looks 100% totally uncomfortable out front.

Kicking back in the shadows, got no need for the light. Fitting lyric that he wrote imo.

Probably because he isn't a 'frontman'. He has a guitar strapped over him.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Theres no need for everyone to run and jump around nor its a rule, some ppl just like to lay down and enjoy themselves, the music and the fans. I don't see a unconfortable Izzy, just a guy that isnt Axl, Jagger, Mercury or Roth. 

@topic: JuJu was amazing during this tour! Wish I have a time machine :( Just listen to that Cuttin' the Hug! Maaaan!