Best Axl Stories

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

His pancreas exploded. It was 1994

It doesn't really matter, and I know Duff said that, but I assume he was just kind of exaggerating. I mean, can a person really survive an actual burst pancreas? No idea, but that sounds like some deadly shit right there. Does anyone know? 

49 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

Thanks.  I think that is my favorite Axl story.  I need to look up some of the remarks Duff has given on it. 

Axl also visited Steven in the hospital (alone again). Just think he always cared about the health of his band mates, but he knew he couldnt get slash or duff out of doing what they were doing at the time. But he was there when shit got real for steven and duff and they ended up in hospital.

• Like 3

Fuck, it only just occured to me after someone posted the Duff story that 'best' Axl stories thread doesn't necessarily mean him at his douchiest. 

Sucks how media and shit get your brain associating somewhat negatively with this guy who, when you actually break everything down, is at fault for a minimal amount of things he gets blamed for. Given, he gets blamed for A LOT of things, so the things that are his fault maay be slightly more than you or I, but still. Feel so fucking bad for the dude sometimes.

Makes me think of Corey Feldman these past few weeks, and yeah his performance was kinda weird but so what? He made a good point when he said that he posted a reaction video on facebook to remind people that blatantly hateful negativity on the internet actually has an affect on the flesh and bones that put the art out there in the first place. 

Like, I wake up every morning and read news websites etc. - Imagine being Axl and literally every day you wake up and check the news after a gig or whatever and there's the headline "YOU, YES YOU SUCK! You are actually music's biggest punchline. More on Page 2..."