SLAYER

Majestic Beast

Slayer deserve their own thread,there is no point analyze and mention who Slayer are.The whole case is what is the future and what we can expect after,1) death of Jeff who was basic founder and composer,2) Lombardo got fired ,3) After tom araya neck surgery,4) Last mediocre album.Tom sounds tired,kerry king lives in his own planet thinking only making more money and the band as a business.

I have much respect to Gary Holt and Paul Bostaph,they are doing what they can.The problem is who controling the band now,who taking decisions about the music direction,the lyrics,the stuff for new material,the situation seems weird,KERRY KING Says TOM ARAYA's Future SLAYER Plans "Very Unclear".

At least the question is,after all these things happened to the band,is still this Slayer,original Slayer,is retirement coming soon?

Edited by Majestic Beast

Probably the most overrated band in metal. I don't even really hate them musically. But they're absolutely trying WAY too hard to be offensive. Kerry King is probably the dumbest most arrogant piece of shit in music. Can't stand the guy. And yes, I do know who Lars Ulrich is. Awful band. 

Edited by username

• 1 month later...

KERRY KING Is 'Completely Open' To Having GARY HOLT Contribute Song Ideas To Next SLAYER Album

"I'm entirely open to having Gary work on something. I know he's gotta work on an EXODUS record and I've got tons already for this one. But, you know, if he's gonna stick around… I didn't want it on the last one, and I knew that. I'm completely open to having that conversation. I haven't talked to Tom [Araya, bass/vocals] about it, I haven't talked to Gary open about it, but I'm open. That's not saying it is or isn't gonna happen. But my ears are open."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/kerry-king-is-completely-open-to-having-gary-holt-contribute-song-ideas-to-next-slayer-album/

Edited by Majestic Beast

• 3 weeks later...

NIGHTWISH Singer FLOOR JANSEN Says SLAYER Is 'A Dreadful Band'

The Dutch vocalist's comments were part of an interview for Metal Hammer 's regular light-hearted feature "The Metal Test" in which she was asked to name the most metal album she has ever owned. Jansen responded: "I mainly listen to metal, so they are all metal albums. But the most metal? Some would say SLAYER, but I think they're a dreadful band. Unbelievably boring. Terrible. Apparently it's not metal to say that, but it's a personal opinion."

Nightwish's Floor Jansen Responds to Online 'Fury' She Caused By Calling Slayer 'Terrible, Dreadful'

Singer says her words were taken "out of context," journalist who wrote the article reacts.

She noted via Instagram: "Apparently I unleashed the fury upon metal earth when I was asked a question about the most metal album I own.

"Thinking Slayer's music is not my thing doesn't mean I don't respect the band for what they are and what they've done. I just won't play it. As I can imagine they won't listen to mine either for that matter."

"The reaction this triggered online saddens me. We are all entitled to our own opinion. But this sentence about my metal albums was put out of context, blown up and used for pathetic 'shock purposes.'

"Does that mean I need to keep my mouth shut next time? No. Does it mean I need to be offended by so many whom I didn't offend? No... I don't like Slayer. Shall we get over that now?"

TeamRock News Editor Stef Lach, who wrote the news story based on The Metal Test feature, responded with the following statement: "Floor was asked simply to name the most metal album she owns, and of her own accord gave an amusing reply.

"We made it clear in the news story that the quote was from a 'light-hearted' feature and we stand by both the original feature and the subsequent news story.

"We don't accept that Floor's comments were taken 'out of context.'"

What the focking fock??? Girl is in pregnacy situation,so maybe just didn't knew what talking about,but as the editor says,she own without ask her called Slayer a dreadful and terrible band,don't mess with King and his band Floor,you don't like music,fine,some others hate your operatic something called metal,they didn't came out to say you are terrible and boring.

Kerry has said many times he can't stand Ghost music,but never called them morons.<_<

Edited by Majestic Beast