Street Of Dreams song,.??

57 minutes ago, SeBaZ said:

The blues > The seeker

Yup! They should take this shit off... If they want a cover, they should put Human Being. Their version fits perfectly the band and the mood. 

Edited by default_

Just now, default_ said:

Yup! They should take this shit off... If they want a cover, they should put Human Being. Their version fits perfectly the band and the mood. 

But they'll probably play the Blues during some of the tours legs, they cant play the same thing during all the tour. 

This!

We have a band with 17 recorded cover songs, many of which are loved by fans, and they insist on playing cover versions of songs with no GN'R connection at all.

All though I think that their version of The Seeker is a good version I'd love if a TSI track or Nice Boys replaced it in the set!

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah if they do swap Coma I'm sure it will be for Locomotive, which would still be great, but I'd prefer Coma for my show

Ive always been a big fan of Locomotive than Coma, so well I hope they play Locomotive at my show. 

2 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

This!

We have a band with 17 recorded cover songs, many of which are loved by fans, and they insist on playing cover versions of songs with no GN'R connection at all.

All though I think that their version of The Seeker is a good version I'd love if a TSI track or Nice Boys replaced it in the set!

I think they rehearsed Nice Boys explicitly for AU/NZ gigs

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think so. Angry Anderson joined GNR for it like 3 years ago. But I'd prefer the band just do it themselves tbh lol. Axl will kill on it since its really an ACDC type shout song

Oh absolutely. It just got me wondering about them. Looked em up on the wiki in the meantime. I'd have liked to hear GnR play it this summer...

They don't play it because playing 4 shitty songs(CD) per setlist is enough?

Why a GNR fan would want a reunited GNR lineup to play shit songs from a solo album instead of the classic material from those musicians is beyond me.

There is a lot f material that this band needs to play again. No need to fill the setlist with awful crap that has nothing to do with GNR. They already do enough covers like "The Seeker".

• Like 3