Mr. Robin finck,..on the guitar.

Sembuto

It could work, but Slash can take care of shit all by his own. I'm probably one of the biggest Robin fans in the world. Douchey to say but they play a similar role. I think it will be interesting in an album. Like Axl can keep some of Robin's recorded ideas and it will sound terrific with Slash too. But in the same band, Slash should just do the whole thing. Robin doesn't have Slash's chops, but to me, he does have the quality ideas that went really well with Axl's.

But Slash is still the perfect match for Guns and his style is so varied that he has all the elements in his playing already, lead playing wise. That SRV solo must not be deleted though.

4 minutes ago, Rovim said:

It could work, but Slash can take care of shit all by his own. I'm probably one of the biggest Robin fans in the world. Douchey to say but they play a similar role. I think it will be interesting in an album. Like Axl can keep some of Robin's recorded ideas and it will sound terrific with Slash too. But in the same band, Slash should just do the whole thing. Robin doesn't have Slash's chops, but to me, he does have the quality ideas that went really well with Axl's.

But Slash is still the perfect match for Guns and his style is so varied that he has all the elements in his playing already, lead playing wise. That SRV solo must not be deleted though.

What is SRV?