Bit of proshot stuff from NITLT

12 hours ago, RONIN said:

Classic clip :P

Always took you for a huge fan of the old band Moreblack. Are you team Sluff?

I guess so, I was ok with Gilby being in the band, it'd be weird to be cool with Gilby but not 4tus. Plus, he was the only guitarist I actually liked from the "Axl n' session guys" era.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RONIN said:

Agreed. Nothing but 40+ yr olds at the show I went to. I would put the under 35 crowd to be 10-15% max. GnR fanbase is old and they haven't been relevant like metallica to create a new generation of younger fans. The outrageous ticket prices certainly didn't help either.

I'm an outlier, then, they tell me i listen to old people music :lol:

So i made gifs

gnrdetroit.gif

gnrdetroit2.gif

gnrdetroit3.gif

gnrdetroit4.gif

gnrdetroit5.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cremefraiche said:

Yeah there's no way this footage is slated for a dvd/blu ray release. The mix is awful, not to mention it is all but confirmed that any release will be of the Dodger Stadium gigs.

Maybe special features?

I really hope that's the case and that they WILL release some kind of dvd package for this thing. Preferably with oodles of special features! 

11 hours ago, cremefraiche said:

Ooh, haven't heard anything about this. Pray tell!

If I remember correctly, the guys who shot this show were posting comments somewhere when it was announced that the LA shows were being recorded that they were upset that they were not contacted again for their services. They were hired for the Detroit gig, but the news of the LA shows being filmed came as a shock to them. 

5 hours ago, Mooch14 said:

If I remember correctly, the guys who shot this show were posting comments somewhere when it was announced that the LA shows were being recorded that they were upset that they were not contacted again for their services. They were hired for the Detroit gig, but the news of the LA shows being filmed came as a shock to them. 

Cool cheers for clearing that up!