Bit of proshot stuff from NITLT

Yeah I've seen this before but who cares.. Can NEVER get sick of seeing that. I really hope it leads to something positive like a dvd release or something.. I'm sure soon is the word.

AxlDC ends tomorrow so one can hope Axl slash and duff meet up and start figuring out some of these GNR related issues..

• Like 2

Not the tour's greatest show for Axl, and he does sound a bit weak, but the mix is indeed very bad. He did sound better than that on most shows.

With that said, it's unfathomable that a guy that sounds like an absolute force of nature as he does with AC/DC can't turn it up a notch from this while singing GNR. Maybe not like the does with AC/DC, but really just up a notch from this (I'm thinking Houston, but consistently).

8 hours ago, Modano09 said:

I see they have money for fancy film crews but none for Izzy.

Who are you and what have you done with Modano? :lol:

7 hours ago, moreblack said:

Classic clip :P

Always took you for a huge fan of the old band Moreblack. Are you team Sluff?

13 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

i suspect that if coins n notes werent so greedy on this tour we'd be seeing a lot more kids in the audience

Agreed. Nothing but 40+ yr olds at the show I went to. I would put the under 35 crowd to be 10-15% max. GnR fanbase is old and they haven't been relevant like metallica to create a new generation of younger fans. The outrageous ticket prices certainly didn't help either.