AXL'S GREATEST SCREAM?!? WOW!

colonizedmind

1 minute ago, Reclamation Project said:

Nothing tops this...

Over 10 seconds long!

This was 10 seconds too but sure that's amazing ! :)

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Glad someone made this thread! So many great ones so far this year. 

This scream in particular is mind blowing. Just took it to another level. He usually waits for Angus to get by him but he must have felt it and just went after it. 

Yes, I think it's combo, great acoustics in the venue and Axl voice sounding so commanding and punchy on this one! He nails it most if not all night but

this one had venom spitting outta of it and as longer! Seriously as good as anything he's done in decades, for me! 

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

That one never gets old :headbang:

I actually thought of you cause in a previous thread you posted the same thing.

I remember I had downloaded this full concert on my laptop and I used to keep on watching it. The band was Meh but that voice was amazing. 

I used to show to my cousins and say "HEAR THAT SCREAM"

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I actually thought of you cause in a previous thread you posted the same thing.

I remember I had downloaded this full concert on my laptop and I used to keep on watching it. The band was Meh but that voice was amazing. 

I used to show to my cousins and say "HEAR THAT SCREAM"

I have the mp3 on my phone, it's an old favourite especially in the car. :)

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Now this is a thread I like :headbang:

Don't forget this Let there be roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock scream (around 3:00). Even ACDC fans were absolutely blown away

As they should be! He's absolutely killing it! When I was at the show in DC the other night, the crowd was very responsive to him. You could tell they very impressed! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

• Like 1

I know this isn't close to the caliber of yous guys links, which are fucking ungodly but I have this audio on my phone from the Greensboro show. At the 3:3 mark during the last breakdown I start to fucking smirk because I know what's coming. The way Angus bounces off him and the way he fucking screams back at that guitar is literally one of my favorite axl moments of 2016, possibly ever.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, charliehoodger said:

I know this isn't close to the caliber of yous guys links, which are fucking ungodly but I have this audio on my phone from the Greensboro show. At the 3:3 mark during the last breakdown I start to fucking smirk because I know what's coming. The way Angus bounces off him and the way he fucking screams back at that guitar is literally one of my favorite axl moments of 2016, possibly ever.

So with you my friend...I actually posted a different video of this same performance to my facebook and said that very moment is one of my favourite of 2016 too...We must be onto something :headbang: