Vegas round 2?

I have heard this rumor....

My fingers are crossed!

I'll be in Vegas for the holidays, so if GNR performs in Sin City on NYE, I'll be there to tape the show!

I just hope that if a 3rd Vegas concert occurs, that it will take place at T-Mobile Arena, as it would be very difficult to get a ticket for GNR at the House Of Blues or The Joint...

1 minute ago, rockphantom said:

I have heard this rumor....

My fingers are crossed!

I'll be in Vegas for the holidays, so if GNR performs in Sin City on NYE, I'll be there to tape the show!

I just hope that if a 3rd Vegas concert occurs, that it will take place at T-Mobile Arena, as it would be very difficult to get a ticket for GNR at the House Of Blues or The Joint...

I'd definitely bet on T Mobile, it worked great for the first shows

I hope they do this. It'll bring Axl full circle to bookend the 2001 NYE shows. Iirc, weren't one of those shows where the infamous Slash incident took place - where Axl told his favorite leech/manager Doug Goldstein to not let Slash into the venue? :lol::facepalm:

Edited by RONIN

16 hours ago, Original said:

With this latest Mexico City announcement I wonder if Guns will hit Vegas again to wrap up 2016?

that would be cool! i still have hope they will do a tour in '17 with the AFD5. call me crazy but people said that when i said back in June '14 that Axl and Slash would reunite and we all see how that turned out! ;)

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that would be cool! i still have hope they will do a tour in '17 with the AFD5. call me crazy but people said that when i said back in June '14 that Axl and Slash would reunite and we all see how that turned out! ;)

A club tour with them would be perfect :D

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

A club tour with them would be perfect :D

That won't happen...if the O5 reunite fully then it's another summer stadium tour.  My hope- Vegas late this year (T-Mobile again) and a US arena tour next spring.  Is that asking too much?:headbang:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

I'll never see this band again unless it's the real thing, IZZY, STEVEN, SLASH, DUFF and AXL.  Axl can shove his stupid cover band up his ass. 

Sound like you're probably not going to see GN'R again in that case.

• Like 3