Vegas round 2?

On September 21, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Pink Rose said:

I'll never see this band again unless it's the real thing, IZZY, STEVEN, SLASH, DUFF and AXL.  Axl can shove his stupid cover band up his ass. 

Really...you call this a cover band?  So they've been a cover band since when in your book- 1991ish?   *i agree '94-April '16 was cover or worse.   But the Illusion era kicked ass and 2016 is....I'm speechless.  It's kick ass!

On 9/26/2016 at 0:18 AM, dalsh327 said:

New York's also a possibility, no announcements on anyone playing MSG or Barclays yet, even though Vegas is closer to home for most of the band. 

MSG booked.  Phish or some tree hugging ganja band like that.....think they booked multiple nights.

On 9/26/2016 at 4:16 AM, TLC said:

I was at Vegas 2nd night show. I will definitely go to a Vegas NYE show at T-Mobile or even MSG. Going through a bit of withdrawal right now. We've been spoiled this year!

i was at Vegas opening night...one of the best nights of my life! and yeah going through major withdrawal. they should play a low key NYE in Lake Tahoe...ha! i wish. :P

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TLC said:

Does anyone think the NYE Las Vegas concert has the slightest chance?

Looks like T-Mobile is available NYE.  Same with MGM Grand Garden Arena.  And Hard Rock.  At least according to their websites.  They gotta end 2016 in a huge way!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

At this point, it appears GNR will not be performing in Vegas for New Year's Eve.

I'm heading to Sin City tomorrow and will be there until early January. If anyone hears anything about a rumored show in Sin City, please let me know, so I can attempt to get a ticket and tape the show.

Edited by rockphantom

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

At this point, it appears GNR will not be performing in Vegas for New Year's Eve.

I'm heading to Sin City tomorrow and will be there until early January. If anyone hears anything about a rumored show in Sin City, please let me know, so I can attempt to get a ticket and tape the show.

Enjoy Vegas.  Is Steel Panther playing?   I'll be back in Vegas for Jovi in Feb. 

10 hours ago, rockphantom said:

8 hours ago, rockphantom said:

Unfortunately, there are no big NYE shows in Vegas that I am aware of.

Last year I taped Slash at the HOB on NYE. That was amazing show!

It was Slash's final solo gig before the GNR "reunion".

I'll be in town next Monday until early January and I was so hoping for a surprise GN'R show. The only show I'm remotely interested in at this point is Bruno Mars at The Park but I'd MUCH rather see GN'R instead!

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I'll be in town next Monday until early January and I was so hoping for a surprise GN'R show. The only show I'm remotely interested in at this point is Bruno Mars at The Park but I'd MUCH rather see GN'R instead!

Baz had his book signing last night....that woulda been cool to meet him.   

Just now, Original said:

Baz had his book signing last night....that woulda been cool to meet him.   

I got to meet him 5 years ago or so actually. I've heard he can be an asshole but he was nice enough to me, so I was cool with it.

So get this:

I went to see if there were any shows I was missing besides Bruno Mars and saw that Lady Gaga is playing the Wynn on 12/30. 

So I click on the ticket link only to find out the tickets are $1000 & $1500. 

Face value. 

$1000 & $1500. 

Fucking what. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

So get this:

I went to see if there were any shows I was missing besides Bruno Mars and saw that Lady Gaga is playing the Wynn on 12/30. 

So I click on the ticket link only to find out the tickets are $1000 & $1500. 

Face value. 

$1000 & $1500. 

Fucking what. 

If GnR played the Joint on NYE, that's what I'd expect their ticket prices to be and they'd sell it out instantly I reckon.  

21 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

If GnR played the Joint on NYE, that's what I'd expect their ticket prices to be and they'd sell it out instantly I reckon.  

I agree it'd sell out and she probably will too. I'd only go up to $500 for GNR at The Joint myself. 

• Like 1