Bands that make you change radio stations

Tiffani

On 9/22/2016 at 6:01 PM, Dan H. said:

I haven't had to experience this lately, got Spotify hooked up to my car, so I could conceivably go my entire life without ever hearing Pearl Jam again (this warms my heart)

hahahaha yes! you should post that on YouTube and watch their fans go bat crap crazy :wow:

i once posted on Temple of the Dog that i thought Chris Cornell blew Eddie Vedder out of the water on that song and i was immediately and unmercifully attacked by the rabid Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam fans. the nicest comment i got was die bitch. i got so many negative and abusive comments they had to take it down :lol:

• Like 2

Lynyrd Skynard. I don't hate, I just can only listen to Sweet Home Alabama so many times. 

I don't get the hate for Pearl Jam. They've got a few good songs from what I've heard. Not dislike, but absolute hatred. I can understand hate for modern day rap that don't really have much melody like the old school rap does.

I enjoy pretty much everything from hard rock to classical-esque music (pianos and orchestras) to pop to rap. The only genre I don't enjoy is anything in the style of Metalcore bands like Attila (the instruments are fine for the genre, its just they are all huge posers. Dj Ashba is tame compared to this guy).

I'm thankful to enjoy pretty much everything that comes my way because I have way more to listen to than my contemporaries.

Just started getting into Nine Inch Nails as well.

Edited by Mendez

On 9/22/2016 at 5:04 AM, DR DOOM said:

Creed, Nickelback, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Matchbox 20, Coldplay, Avril Lavigne, Green Day, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Korn, Tool...oh man, too many to name.

edit: add Pearl Jam and STP to that too.

Oh yes...how could I forget about Blink 182 and Avril Lavigne????? I can't stand Bush either...or most modern day pop, which all sounds the same. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahahaha yes! you should post that on YouTube and watch their fans go bat crap crazy :wow:

i once posted on Temple of the Dog that i thought Chris Cornell blew Eddie Vedder out of the water on that song and i was immediately and unmercifully attacked by the rabid Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam fans. the nicest comment i got was die bitch. i got so many negative and abusive comments they had to take it down :lol:

Oh no....attack of the Vedderettes! 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

The Phoenix Area has a great classic rock station, problem is between 11 and 5 they play shit like Foreigner and Foghat. Can't fucking stand them.

"Feels like the first time...feels like the very first time."  

ugh. I know what you mean. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tiffani said:

"Feels like the first time...feels like the very first time."  

ugh. I know what you mean. 

I love my "dad rock" my Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, SRV, Hendrix, Clapton (Cream, Layla), Queen, Yes, AC/DC but at some point it just got boring and repetitive. Foghat and Foreigner are just among the worse and I can't tell them apart.