Bands that make you change radio stations

Tiffani

14 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Same with Rage Against The Machine. 

7 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh yes! RATM are awful!:wacko:

*Gasp!* Rage was one of my favourite bands in my 20's!..you could really get crazy out on the dancefloor to one of their tunes..not sure I could have the same appreciation for them today though..would probably throw my back out, get a crick in my neck, sprain my ankle, etc...lol.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

*Gasp!* Rage was one of my favourite bands in my 20's!..you could really get crazy out on the dancefloor to one of their tunes..not sure I could have the same appreciation for them today though..would probably throw my back out, get a crick in my neck, sprain my ankle, etc...lol.

sorry they were just not it for me. but i doubt everyone is going to agree on this thread :P

8 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I can't get on with RATM, even when there was a campaign in the UK to get Killing In The Name to xmas number one instead of X Factor, I was like come on X Factor, and nobody should be reduced to that :lol:

• Like 1

Gee, I wonder why Bono is having an aneurysm over this thread. (his whole life is a crisis of getting angry because people don't like U2)

Its absurdly common not to listen to the radio, you stupid, angry little man. If you think that buying a speaker with an Aux or USB hookup and listening to Pandora or Spotify is an attempt at being cool, then you must be the most square and least cool person on God's green Earth, in addition to being a noted trogdolite

And this isn't a surprise, since your job is being a narc, right?

Bono thinks that if you don't like something popular then you're a try hard, which is why he owns all the latest Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus records

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Bono said:

Threads like these are hilarious. It's nothing more than a group of people trying way too hard to be cool by name dropping popular bands and then saying shit like "I don't listen to radio" as if you're all above it :lol:

Nah man, I just listed the bands I fucking hate the sound of.