Angelina Jolie is dumping that guy from 12 Monkeys

Dan H.

first i love how you refer to Brad Pitt as that guy from 12 Monkeys! also, as i predicted there seems to be an issue of Brad's cheating. a leopard never changes it's spots. also something more serious are the allegations of his child abuse.

to the part about is love even real? i believe it is. but it's something that has to be worked on. and these days i don't think a lot of people who want to do the work. this is all JMO of course :) 

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

first i love how you refer to Brad Pitt as that guy from 12 Monkeys! also, as i predicted there seems to be an issue of Brad's cheating. a leopard never changes it's spots. also something more serious are the allegations of his child abuse.

to the part about is love even real? i believe it is. but it's something that has to be worked on. and these days i don't think a lot of people who want to do the work. this is all JMO of course :) 

What is JMO?

• Like 1

Dude thanks for my first real laugh of the day.

No one in Hollywood loves anyone but themselves.

I heard Angie (bitch) and Brad have different parenting skills and that's the reason she is divorcing Brad, (cheater).

I honestly don't care. I knew this wouldn't last. Nothing in Hollywood last.

I think Angie thinks she's better than Brad now that's she is on some big board in the UK. he's just a lowly actor. lol

I wish they would shut up, get divorced and never be seen or heard from again, but that's not going to happen. At least, it's taken the cameras off Trump and Clinton

I love how we all let Heat magazine and tabloid newspapers empower us to speak with authority about people we know exactly zero about.  I find myself doing it sometimes though it's a tendency i try to guard against, it's really quite ridiculous, the level of intimacy we think that we know total strangers with, based on rumour and innuendo and stereotype.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I love how we all let Heat magazine and tabloid newspapers empower us to speak with authority about people we know exactly zero about.  I find myself doing it sometimes though it's a tendency i try to guard against, it's really quite ridiculous, the level of intimacy we think that we know total strangers with, based on rumour and innuendo and stereotype.  

And the fact that it's leading world news. I mean, go on Daily Mail website and practically every other article is about this story. It's so important I wet the bed last night worrying about what will become of us all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

It's all a load of bollocks, if it's just shouting at the kids, fuckin' hell, thats child abuse nowadays is it?  My old man used to knock seven bells out of me when I'd be a naughty boy, all of a sudden a bollocking is child abuse? :lol:

In this Pakistani cockney, there is a Yorkshireman waiting to get out.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I concur. It amazes me when you're at the supermarket and see the tabloid trash magazines at the checkout that claim to have "new inside information" about the latest celebrity gossip. Even more amazing is the fact that apparently people still buy them.

17 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

True but since Brad and Angelina cheated on Jen, I have always hated them since then. Have the guts to end something before you move on to another tramp.

Now the FBI is saying Brad did child abuse. If this is true, he needs to go to jail and when did this start? No way would anyone get away with that with me and mine.

As for all the magazines running with this story, it's money making. You should watch the E news, it's so gross how all these so called reporters(please) are upset over this. lol

49 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

True but since Brad and Angelina cheated on Jen, I have always hated them since then. Have the guts to end something before you move on to another tramp.

Now the FBI is saying Brad did child abuse. If this is true, he needs to go to jail and when did this start? No way would anyone get away with that with me and mine.

As for all the magazines running with this story, it's money making. You should watch the E news, it's so gross how all these so called reporters(please) are upset over this. lol

Like i said depends what you term child abuse...i don't think necessarily raising your voice counts if in fact its that level of infraction.