Angelina Jolie is dumping that guy from 12 Monkeys

Dan H.

22 hours ago, Dazey said:

End of Days was great! :lol:

I was convinced there was a line by Arnie in that film, brandishing a machine gun pointed at the devil, which went, (said in best Arnie accent), ''go tu heeeelllllllll'', but last time I watched that film, I could not find it. My mate was convinced this line existed also! If it was not present, it should have been.

On 9/24/2016 at 4:55 AM, Len Cnut said:

Apparently Brad Pitts been crying. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :lol:  Do me a fuckin' favour, if i had his looks and his money I wouldn't give a flying fuck, take the fuckin' kids as well if you like, i wouldn't sink a load of money into a custody battle.  I mean look, they ain't gonna fuckin' starve to death are they, they'll be well looked after and I'd be free to go fuckin'...well, do whatever, all that money, I'd be running up and down Mullholland with my todger out singing 'my old mans a dustman' with a bottle of Napoleon brandy in my grubby little mitts, coked up to the eyeballs :lol:

O...M..G!!! you have me rolling laughing soooo hard!:lol:

• 2 weeks later...