[Poll] Angus Young vs. Slash

Most exciting thing this year?  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, Draguns said:

I saw both  GNR and AXL/DC. For me, it is no question that the NITL was better. I enjoyed Axl/DC as a novelty, but it can't beat Slash and Duff returning to GNR. No one saw this coming a couple of years ago.  In addition, some people here are still complaining about the set list. However, Angus Young did the same routine in the three previous shows that I saw of AC/DC. 

If the Axl/DC shows are anything to go off of, Angus certainly isn't the reason AC/DC setlists have been stale on recent tours. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

If the Axl/DC shows are anything to go off of, Angus certainly isn't the reason AC/DC setlists have been stale on recent tours. 

What I'm saying is that it's the same routine.  I think people will complain about Angus repeating the same thing just like the set list.  The set list was much different than the previous 3 other times I've seen AC/DC. You also have to figure thatAC?DC has a lot more material than GNR.