Other Artist attempting ACDC

IncitingChaos

Can we just give Axl a medal or something?

nobody else picks up the tone, and little nuances of the vocals from ACDC as well as Axl did. 

So I just wanted to start a thread of other people singing ACDC music and how well they fared so we can be more appreciative of how awesome Axl was. 

I saw this one today it was awful

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Can we just give Axl a medal or something?

nobody else picks up the tone, and little nuances of the vocals from ACDC as well as Axl did. 

So I just wanted to start a thread of other people singing ACDC music and how well they fared so we can be more appreciative of how awesome Axl was. 

I saw this one today it was awful

What a load of wank. Springsteen kinda does an ok job but Vedder should stay away from singing AC/DC in the near future.

Edited by Silverburst80

5 hours ago, bigpoop said:

The thing that makes AC/DC impossible to cover is not the vocals. It's the groove.

Nobody ever gets the feel right, and that's because you need Malcolm and Rudd.  Nobody else can do it.

Idk the vocals seem important. I really only knew the classics until I watched a show with Axl. I didn't pay attention to the groove as much as the vocals though, but Axl made me love more of the music. 

I think your average fan will be more interested in the vocals than groove. 

Axl just seems to have it when it comes to singing for ACDC

I'm not even interested in a band like Airbourne, I'm more interested in successful artist taking their try at ACDC...bc really I was just trying to find out if anyone legitimately could have filled in besides Axl. 

Angus needed someone famous so cover bands and no name artist were always a no.

Angus needed someone big who could actually have enough range to make it sound authentic. 

Axl is literally the only one I've seen who met the criteria. 

The funny thing is when Angus heard Axl wanted to help he YouTube'd Axl playing whole lotta Rosie and was impressed...I'm sure he was astonished at tryouts when he sang the rest.